Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I lost another pound!!!!

Today was a pretty good day. I didn't do much though. I did some laundry, washed the sheets! How exciting. I also started on our wedding countdown. It's coming out pretty good. I should have it done in a couple of days.

Paul and I worked out today. I read while we worked out. It helps the time go by faster. I've also lost another pound!! YAY!! Paul thinks I can lose another 10 pounds before the wedding. That would be great if I did!!

I forgot to call and make my dress alterations appointment. I'm going to have to do that tomorrow.

On Friday we're going to go bowling with Beth to celebrate Bobby's 12th birthday. Should be fun. Pauls taking off half a day Friday because we have to be at Beth's by 12:30 so we can be at the alley by 1:00.

We have LOST and INVASION on tonight, they're both new episodes. We're looking foward to that.

The cat's been jumpy all day. Very restless. Silly kitty!!! He even tried to eat the bread we had at dinner. Paul was nice and bought me the Potatoe Crisps from Trader Joe's. I LOVE THOSE!!! We had grilled pork chops, mashed taters, corn, fresh bread, and gravy for dinner tonight. It was yummy, but boy I'm full!!!

Right now I'm watching "Golden Girls". It's funny. I know... I have a very boring life!! I realized that I left the Christmas bell's on the front door today!!! How funny!!!

Anyways, not much else is going on in my boring life.

0 comments: