Thursday, January 26, 2006

Another Work Out.

Today was like any other day, pretty much. I did laundry, cleaned the house, etc. This morning I left Paul and note that said on one side "90 days until our wedding" and then on the other side was a love poem. Well, he didn't think to flip the note over, so all he saw was the 90 days part. Lol. He read it when he got home from work today though.
We worked out again. It was a good workout. I'm almost done with my book (Enemy Mine by Kay Hooper). I'll probably finish it up tonight.
Tomorrow we're going bowling for Bobby's bday party. I just baked his cake. Yellow with chocolate frosting. I'll frost it in the morning before we go to Beth's. Paul's supposed to be home by noon, so we can be at Beth's by 12:30. I wonder if Mike's family is going to be there. Beth said that she told Ree that Bobby wanted Eric to come, so Ree said they would all be there. But Bobby doesn't want Mike's family there, just Eric. Hopefully Bobby gets what he wants, and they don't all come. Mike's family is hectic.
Anyways, Paul mailed in our tax returns yesterday. So we should be getting our refund soon!!! YAY!!!
Not much else is going on. Precious was playing with the lid to one of our water bottles and now we can't find it. UGH! I also did some more work in my "Love Yourself, Heal You Life" workbook. I have all my homework done for Monday night. YAY!!!
MMMM... It smells yummy in here. Cake smells sooo good!
Paul looks so cute right now! He's watching AMC and has this really intent look on his face... So cute!! He also looks cute in his jammies!! Looks very comfy!!
Anyways, not much else is going on. TTYL.

0 comments: