Wednesday, January 25, 2006

About me.

1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? I need to wash my face.

2) How much cash do you have on you? About 3 bucks

3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST? Pest

4) Planet? Saturn, the rings are gorgeous!

5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls? My mom

6) What is your favourite ring on your phone? AC/DC Back in Black

7) What shirt are you wearing? My jammie shirt, it's light blue.

8) What do you label youself as? A Fun loving person.

9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn. Adidas

10) Bright room or dark room? Bright!!

11) What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching "The Golden Girls"

12) What did the last text message on your phone say? I don't text.

13) Where is your nearest 7-11? Harper and 16.

14) What's a saying you say a lot? "I love my Lugg".

15) Who told you they loved you last? Paul!

16) Last furry thing you touched? My cat Precious.

17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days? None.

18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? About 5

19) Favourite age you've been so far? I just turned 21, and so far I'm enjoying it!!

20) Your worst enemy? Don't have one, or I don't think I do anyways.

21) What is your current desktop picture? Well, this is Paul's pc so its the sun and some space ship thingy flying towards it.

22) What was the last thing you said to someone? "I love you"

23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose? The million bucks of course!!! Our wedding isn't going to pay for itself, and we'd like to get a house before we're 80!!

24) Do you like someone? No, I love him!!

25) The last song you listened to? Janet Jackson "Doesn't Really Matter"

0 comments: