Friday, January 27, 2006

Aunt Sharon and Uncle Joe!!!

We went bowling with Beth today. It was fun, but man I suck at bowling. I did do better the first game then I did the second. My first game was like 78 and my second one was like 53, I think. I also fell on my ass!!! I crossed the line and down I went. Man those lanes are slippery!!! I had to crawl off the lane because I couldn't stand up on the lane. Lol... Everyone was laughin!!! Then Mike dropped his ball, I think that was funnier then me falling!!!!! Ha!

Anyways, I talked to my mom today, and she said that she found Uncle Joe and Aunt Sharons phone number and address in Alabama. She called the number, but no one answered so she left a message. When she finds out that its their number she'll let me know. I'm going to send them an invitation for the wedding. I would LOVE it if they could come. I haven't seen them since I was like 6, how cool would that be if they came. They aren't really my aunt and uncle, just my moms really good friends from when I was a child. Actually, Aunt Sharon is the one who named me. My mom and dad couldn't decide on a name and she suggested Amanda Michelle. How cool is that?!?!

I didn't start my book last night. I just layed on the couch and watched Roseanne and then the Golden Girls, of course. The Golden Girls kick ass!!! I'm watching Roseanne now. We just got home from Beth's about 35 minutes ago. I ate a Lean Cuisine Panini (southwest chicken). It was pretty good, but I picked all the peppers off... UGH! The Steak/Mushroom/Cheddar one is my fav. Paul's in bed, so I decided to do my blog.

I'm afraid Precious is going to be annoying tonight because he didn't get any attention today. I got up at 10 and had my coffee, but at 11 I took a shower and we left at noon, so no he didn't get much attention today. But he seems to be okay for now. He's curled up on his blankey right now taking a bath. Hopefully he doesn't knock on the door at 5 in the morning... I hate it when he does that...

0 comments: