Sunday, January 29, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Shocker!!!

OMG!!! Paul and I are watching Grey's Anatomy and we just found out that Izzy has an 11 year old child that she put up for adoption when she was 16. So that means Izzy is 27. This was a total shocker!!! I just had to put it in my blog, to remember this episode always.

Anyways, I'm a little less sore today. It's just my ankle that's sore today. I tripped and fell last night on my way to bed and twisted it again. So I slept with an ice pack on it last night, and am doing better today. I think I'll be able to work out this week.

We went to Fay and Jerry's today, as usual on a Sunday. We had tuna pita sandwiches. It was good. But we've eaten better there. We just set around and talked. Just like always, but its always fun.

The cat is going nuts right now. Heaven forbid if he doesn't get fed before 10. He used to get fed at 11 or later, but now he gets fed when Paul goes to bed, around 10:30ish. So right now he's driving us nuts to feed him.

I've got class tomorrow and I have all my homework done. It should be a good class, it always is.

Brb, have to go tuck Paul in and feed the cat so he will shut up and leave us alone.

Back.

I told Paul that I would write in my blog what happened the last 10 minutes of Greys Anatomy. So here it is:

Grace died after Meredith pulled her breathing tube out. Meredith called the time of death 12:42, then went into a room to cry/have a nervous breakdown. Dr. McDreamy followed her into the room and is comforting her. He's holding her hand and looking at her lovingly, she just put her head on his sholder and he's holding her while she cries. She thanked him for comforting her and they almost kissed, but she walked away first. The young black girl had her baby, and the baby is fine. She asked Izzy if she could name her child if she gave it up. And Izzy said she could name her for herself. Izzy named her daughter "Sarah" in her heart. Meredith also told the Chief of Staff that he should continue to visit her mother. Christina apologized to the perky doctor without making eye contact. And then the doctor asked for a hug and believe it or not, Christina did hug her. But wasn't too thrilled about it. The Chief of Staff settled with the nurses on strike. And then of course, at the end of the episode Izzy and Meredith got in bed with George, like always, and they talked, saying that they don't know everything about eachother, and they all agreed. The George jokingly asked if anyone wanted to have sex. End of episode.

Man next week looks intense and VERY good. Not to be missed that's for damn sure.

Anyways, I started a new book today. Moment of Truth by Lisa Scottoline. I am on chapter 9 and 75 pages in. It's a very good book. I typed up what the back of the book says a few blogs back. But the gist is that he framed himself for murder because he didn't want his daughter to go down for it. So far it appears that his daughter is the guilty one, but I don't think thats true. As of now I am suspecting the daughter's boyfriend... I think his name is Trevor. Guess I'll have to keep reading and find out if I'm right.

Well, it's 11 o'clock. I think I'm going to watch Roseanne and maybe do some more reading.

I LOVE YOU PAUL!!!

0 comments: