Saturday, March 08, 2008

Come on down....

PLEASE, Baby! Please come out! lol

Since my last post my contractions haven't gotten any stronger or closer together. I've had a couple 5 minutes apart, but then they are 8 minutes apart, 15 minutes apart, 25 minutes... you get the idea. Nothing to major... And nothing really painful.

I just swept the floors, I'm hoping being active will start things back up again! lol

Paul and I took a nap around 2 and slept for about an hour. It was nice, but I still feel really tired and worn out. Right now Paul is not home. He took the movies back to Blockbuster, and went to Kroger for a couple things. I told him it would be fine since things definitely don't seem to be progressing as I had hoped.....

I was really hoping to have this kid today!!! Or at least this weekend. But now I'm not so sure if that's going to happen. I'm starting to think my labor last night was brought on by LouAnn checking me at my appointment yesterday... RATS! lol...

But Carol (the midwife on call last night) reassures me that it will be verrry soon... within the week. That's what they keep saying "We'll have a baby soon, within the week for sure"... UGH! I just wish someone could tell me exactly when. It's so frustrating just sitting around waiting. And I'm afraid to go anywhere. I don't want to go into labor in the car or store! lol...

We've arranged for Metro Cars to bring Momma to our house tomorrow from the airport. Since the airport is an hour drive we decided we probably shouldn't be trekking that far from home with the way things were going last night. Lol... We are still planning on going to Fay and Jerry's tomorrow, but if I'm having contractions then we won't go... We'll just have to play it by ear and see.

Pebbles had a panic attack earlier... Not sure what's going on with that. We were just laying in bed together and she came running up and curled up on me and then couldn't breath. I hate it when that happens... It makes me not want to leave her even more...

In my last post I was worried about getting Momma from the airport tomorrow, but since we've taken care of that I now have a new worry... Pebbles! If I go to the hospital no one is here to take care of her and we don't want to leave her alone for 24 hours in the house... There's no way she can hold her potty that long of course, but I know she doesn't like being alone sometimes and gets really nervous thinking we aren't coming back. I would just feel much better having Momma here with her while we're in the hospital.... At least most of the time.

It's a catch 22... I want to go into labor so bad right now, but I don't. UGH!!!!!!! So frustrating....

I can't help but wonder - if we hadn't stopped labor last night would we have a baby now?!?! Guess we'll never know....

0 comments: