Tuesday, March 04, 2008

1 week 4 days until my due date!!!

I don't really have much to say, but I wanted to do a post so the few readers I do have don't think I'm out having the baby... I can assure you that when I do go into labor I will post on here (and babycenter) since I will be laboring at home with my Doula until transition.

I have been having a few more contractions then normal, but they still don't hurt and aren't even uncomfy... Just kinda happen. I wish something would happen!!! Everytime I go to the bathroom I check to see if I've lost my mucous plug (or even part of it) and, nope nothing yet... UGH!

I'm trying to come with terms to the fact that the baby could stay in there for another week or two... I guess really the baby could stay in there up to another 3 weeks... But I really hope that's not the case, but NOTHING seems to be happening, so I'm working on being okay with that. Lol. Just let things happen naturally and stop trying so hard to get the kid out... Especially after reading CF Husbands blog, I should enjoy the time I have with the baby in my womb as I get to carry full term...

I really have enjoyed being pregnant, had an extremely easy pregnancy, and know that I will miss being pregnant after I have the baby. I'm just ready to meet my little one!! I want to know if it's a boy or girl, I want to watch Lyla/Cooper sleep, I want to count Lyla's/Cooper's fingers and toes, smell his/her sweet smell, snuggle up with him/her, breastfeed... Yep, I'm actually looking foward to breastfeeding... I can't wait!! I'm just so excited...

And believe it or not I'm actually looking foward to labor and delivery. I find it very exciting... I mean the end result is meeting Cooper/Lyla!! Amazing, truly amazing.

We were supposed to get a big snow/ice storm last night... Something like 3-5 inches, so Paul decided to work from home today... well of course we've only got MAYBE 1/2 inch!!! And tonight we're supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow. I don't know if he'll work from home tomorrow too or not, probably not... he has to go to work at some point. lol... It's supposed to start snowing at like 4 this afternoon and continue until 7 a.m. tomorrow... Hopefully I'll be able to make my Chiro appointment and hit Babies R Us. If it's too bad though I'll call and reschedule my appointment for another day (like I did last week).

I've got to go to Babies R Us tomorrow though. I still have to get a breast pump (for engorgement only) and my 15% coupon expires either tomorrow or Thursday... I'll have to check. So maybe it's Thursday... If I can't make it tomorrow hopefully the coupon is good until Thursday and I can make it then... we'll see.....

So today I guess I'll just putz around the house cleaning and doing laundry... Maybe today I'll finally give Pebbles a B-A-T-H (shhh don't tell her! lol).

Well I'm outta here... Gonna get some laundry done!!!!

0 comments: