Sunday, March 18, 2007

Crazy...

It's been crazy. Last week I was on the special project (testing the new machines) it was kinda cool. I really like the new machines, can't wait to use them in a store for real. We were supposed to be taken out of ALL our stores so we could devote Mon-Thur to the testing... Well, Tuesday evening, on our way back to the office, Francise called and told us that we had to go to Murrays Wed morning and help with the store. This was a 420 a.m. carpool with a 5 a.m. start. Can you believe that?!!? We were so pissed... But we went, and then we went and did a trial run of the testing for Thurs. On Thurs the big wigs were there and we had to put on our "show" for them, show them how well and great the new machines were... It wasn't that bad... we were there about an hour... On Friday I worked at CVS until 11... it was a short store...

And then!!! I got my braces... I know I have another blog braces related, but I thought I'd put some here... I was at the ortho for a little over 2 hours... and it wasn't that great. I have 8 spacers and my braces are in... My teeth were killing me this morning and were a little sore yesterday... But today was the worse... and I had to work at Sears for 10 hours... My teeth are fine right now, but I still can't chew... That'll get better though...

Jess is being shipped out sometime tomorrow... I'll be keeping him in my prayers, and I hope anyone reading this will too... I hate that he has to go back to Iraq, and I wish this damn war was over...

We're getting my new car tomorrow... A Pacifica!!! It's gonna be sweet... Actually tomorrow we're going to fill out all the papers, and on Tuesday we're getting it for good... I don't see why we can't just get it tomorrow... Paul and his silly ideas... once he gets an idea in his head, it's stuck there... Drives me crazy!!! I don't see why we can't get it tomorrow!! I really, really don't!!

10 days and no smoking!!!

I'm making a photo album to send to Grandma and Grandpa. I don't feel comfortable calling them and Sally said I should keep simple contact with them this year... She said I should write a letter and send some pictures... well I decided to make a scrap book for them... After we get my car I'm going to take some pics of it and the house, some of my braces, and some of Paul and I, and put them in the scrapbook... That should fill it up... It's not a big scrapbook. I've already added some snowy pics, a couple of Precious, one of Dad and I, and a few other... can't remember... It's going good... can't wait till it's finished and I can mail it!!!

Anyways, not much else is going on... I have to work tomorrow at Sears... AGAIN!! But I have Tuesday off, and then another Sears Wed... lol... Looks like I have the weekend off, and most of next week...like Thurs and Friday off!! I'm looking foward to having some days off... I can't wait!!!

Well, I'm gonna go... I'm watching Reba now...

0 comments: