Friday, March 09, 2007

Smoking and Special Project

GUESS WHAT!!! I QUIT SMOKING!!!! Isn't that awesome!!! It's been 36 hours since I've smoked. I smoked yesterday morning before I went to work, not even realizing it was my last... but that was it. I said last week that that was my last pack... and I'm sticking to it!!! I'm so proud of myself!!! Woo Hoo!!!

It was a little rough last night though. I'm into the habit of smoking right after we eat dinner... and of course last night I didn't... So that was odd... I drove Paul nuts with my pacing, finger nail tapping, and gum snapping... Lol!!! But I made it through the first 24 hours... that's the hardest part... I feel fine now... Every now and then I get the urge, but not too bad... it's mostly just habit though. I'm used to going outside and smoking, and now I don't go outside. So when I feel like smoking I go outside and walk around for a few minutes and then its gone...

Francise called me last night and moved my stores on me. She pulled me out of the Dollar Tree and put me in CVS... Apparently Kim requested that I be put in her store (CVS). I didn't mind, I like Kim, and apparently she likes me because she requeseted me. Francise asked Kim why she liked me so much and Kim said "Because she's willing to help people, and she's fast". That made me feel good.

Also Francise put me on Special Project... Sounds cool huh?? Not really!! lol... She pulled me out of all my stores Mon-Thrus next week, and put me on the special project which is.... drum roll please to call it special project.... testing the new machines... LOL!! Can you believe that... how cheesy. I'm actually looking foward to it though... Getting a first hand look (and first person) at the new machines. So this'll be interesting..

Anyways, I'm supposed to be getting braces on Friday.. so we'll see!!!

Can't think of anything else going on... Making a frittata for dinner since it's Friday and Paul can't eat meat... should be yummy!!!

0 comments: