Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finishing our Basement!!!

I can't believe in less then 3 hours we decided to spend $28,000 on finishing our basement. Damn that guy was good.

I'm still in shock over this decision. We said we'd wait a few years before we finished our basement. I thought kids were our first priority, but now finishing our basement seems to be. Guess I"m a little miffed... But I'm excited too. It's just that it took Paul 5 years to decide to marry me "Because the cost of a wedding". And another 3 years to decide to have kids "because of money" but yet he can drop 28G's in less then 3 hours... of course this is another loan... a 20 year loan, and the payments will only be like $300 a month, so it's not that bad. But that $300 a month, with my $133 a month for braces, and then all the dr. bills from having a kid, and then all the kid crap... it's adding up... We were finally getting things under control... no wonder Pauls always in debt, he's not good with money at all... I understand that this is going to increase the value of our house and cause our heating and cooling bills to go down, so that's great.

I'm excited, but still in the shock phase... Plus, when the basement is done it won't be used for quit some time because we don't have any money to furnish it... Lol... so I don't get the point of finishing it now... but it'll be worth it in the long run... this is a good thing...

Work hasn't been so bad because I've been testing the new machines... Awesome... Tomorrow I have a store though. And then I get my braces.

Anyways, I'm tired.

Jess is going back to Iraq in a couple of days... :(

Mom said they're putting a Starbucks in Rsvl... Paul'll love that...

Damn that guy was a good salesman!!!

Time for beddy-bye!!!

Sweet dreams!!!

0 comments: