Friday, April 06, 2007

Getting Pregnant!!!

So, we've officially started trying to get pregnant... I stopped birth control last Wednesday (March 28). We're trying to have sex once every 2-3 days, since sperm can live in the body for 2-3 days.

I went to the Gynecologist today and got a prescribtion for pre-natal vitamins... Gonna pick that up in a few hours.. Had a pap, everything looks good on the outside... Should have the test results back in a week or so... I can't imagine anything being wrong... nothing ever has been... didn't like the pap though, not looking foward to when I am pregnant, and always being checked down there and such... Aww the wonders of being female!! lol

We've (I've) already made a list of names... boy and girl names... and even found their meanings... I'll post that now!! It'll be interesting in a few years to look back and see the first names on the list... We've already taken some names off the list because either one of us didn't like them, or the meaning... So we'll see what we come up with in the end!

BABY NAMES

April 2007

- green names are still contenders

- red names have already been removed from the list... but I wanted to post them anyways

Brielle - Girl, Hebrew meaning “Gift of God”

Cadence - Girl, English meaning “Rhythm”

Madison - Girl or Boy, English meaning “Son of Maud”, “Son of Matthew” (the more I saw it the less I liked it)

Brooke - Girl, English meaning “Brook”, “Stream”

Aurora - Girl, Latin meaning “Dawn”

Olivia - Girl, English meaning “Elf Army”, Latin meaning “Olive” (I didn't like the meaning)

Arabella - Girl, English, Scottish, Celtic (Paul doesn't like it)

Bianca - Girl, Italian meaning “White or Fair”

Willow - Girl, English meaning “Willow Tree” (Paul didn't like it)

Heaven - Girl, English meaning “Heaven” (Paul didn't like it)

Melody - Girl, Greek meaning “Melody” (Paul didn't like it)

Jordan - Girl, Hebrew meaning “Descend/ Flow Down”

Rayne - Girl, French meaning “Queen” English meaning “Rain”

Danielle - Girl, Hebrew meaning “God is my Judge”

Addison - Girl, English meaning “Son of Adam”, Many cities in the USA, a disease (We didn't like that "Addison" is a disease... lol)

Cooper - Boy, English meaning “Barrel Maker” (I don't care for the meaning, but I'm leaving it on the list beacause I love it!!!)

Ethan - Boy, Hebrew meaning “Strong, firm, impetuous, optimistic, solid, enduring, permanent”

Braden - Boy, English meaning “Broad, wide”

Ashton - Boy, English meaning “Settlement in an ash tree grove”

Sebastian - Boy, Spanish

Cole - Boy, English meaning “Coal, Dark One” (Don't like the meaning)

Matthew - Boy, Hebrew meaning “Gift of God”

Connor - Boy, Gaelic meaning “Lover of hounds, hound nobleman” (Don't like the meaning)

Joshua - Boy, Hebrew meaning “God Rescues”

Caleb - Boy, “dog”, Hebrew meaning “Heart”

Bailey - Both, English meaning “Bailiff” (Paul doesn't like it, and I don't like the meaning)

Abram - Boy, Hebrew meaning “Exalted father, High father”

Dakota - Both, Native American meaning “The Allies”

Now for work related crap...

I've been working alot... But I've been doing that damn testing on those damn new machines... I really like the new machines... But on Wednesday I had to drive 65 miles for 2 hours of work... I pretty much worked for free... And on Tuesday I worked an hour and a half on the testing (Of course got paid 2 hours) when I could have been in a KMart and worked 6 hours... Kinda pisses me off... So the next time they ask me to test I'm not doing it!!

I have a nice, long three day weekend... Am totally looking foward to it... Had today off, and didn't do much... did some shopping and went to the doctors (see above)

They're coming along very well with our basement... can't wait till they're done... They should be done by Paul's Bday... next week... yippeee!!! I'll definitly have to post pics!

Jess is in Iraq, we've been emailing alot... glad I can do that... He's not to happy with Gloris (big surprise lol). Apprarently since he's been over there she's emailed him like twice... lol...

Not much else is going on, we're going to Meijers in a lil bit... about 45 minutes... Gotta get a few things...

We might go to Ikea tomorrow... wanna get a TV stand for the basement, and my dresser... yippee!!!

I now have an expander in my mouth... It hurt like hell when she put it in, but I'm used to it now... It's weird though, when I eat food gets stuck up there... lol...

I also have a HUGE canker sore in the back of my mouth, near my throat... my gyno was able to give me a prescribed mouth rinse that'll help it... It hurts like hell when I swallow, eat, chew, talk... hell just sitting here it hurts... hopefully this mouth rinse will make it go away, or atleast feel better!!!

Gonna go!!!

I love my husband and can't wait to get pregnant with his child... it's going to be the so awesome!! Glad I quit smoking, and I haven't drank in over a week... gonna keep it that way... Also gonna start my prenatals tonight!!! Wanna make sure I'm healthy for the baby!!!

Amanda!!!


0 comments: