Monday, March 05, 2007

Whirlwind!!

Haha!! That was my junior high school mascot. I can hear it now... " G-J-H-S Russellville Whirlwinds!!!GOOOOO Whirlwinds" lol...

Yea, my life has been kind whirlwind like for the past month. I've been working almost everyday. Just had a couple days off a week. But it hasn't been bad. The money is cool... Lol

Anyways, We have to turn the Passat in at the end of the month. And guess what I'm getting!?!? A PACIFICA!!! I can't wait! I love those cars... Sooo cute... We took one for a test drive a couple weeks ago, and decided that's what I'm getting. We will get it on the 22nd... Just a couple more weeks... Like a week and a half!!! Woo hoo!!!

Teeth time!! Last Monday (Feb 26) I had my frist dentist appointment in over 8 years. I was scared to death. All that did of course was clean them. They made an appointment for March 5 (Today) to fill 5 (FIVE) cavaties... Like I said, it's been over 8 years since my last dentist appointment. So we just got back from the dentist... half of my mouth is completly numb. It feel weird to drink anything becuase I can't feel the liquid on the bottom left side of my mouth. But it wasn't that bad. I was totally freaked out about it though. I started crying in the dentist office and everything. I was not looking foward to it. But it wasn't that bad. They took care of it...

On Wednesday (DAY AFTER TOMORROW) I'm getting braces... Yep, BRACES... Can you freakin believe that? I'm kinda looking foward to it though. I've always wanted straight teeth and now I'm going to have them. Yay!!! But I know it's not going to feel good, and it's going to hurt at times. But the end product will totally be worth it. I look foward to having straight teeth.

Let's see, what else is going on. Oh yea. We babysat on Saturday. It was fun. We took Jakie over to Beth and Mike's and they had a blast. Jacob had a blast too. He didn't go to sleep until after 2 am though... but it wasn't bad.

We got our incom tax refund. Woo hoo!! But it's pretty much gone already... lol

We got a new couch.. love it love it love it!!! It's extremely comfy and looks great also. The cat likes it too.

We ordered for some more blinds. We got shades for the laundry room, stairs, spare bedroom with the bed in it, and the mast bath. They look awesome.

Hmm.... Paul gets his bonus on the 15th. So we're going to save that for the deck and sod... that'll be fun. We've decided to hire someone to build our deck... Thank god!!!

I'm still getting my puppy next month. And at the end of March, when I run out of BC, I'm off the pill... Yay!!! I just know we'll get pregnant fast... Just know it!!!

I'm just about done smoking. When I run out that's it, I'm not buying anymore. I'm down to about 2 smokes a day... When this pack is done, I'm not buying anymore... yay!!!

I cant' seem to think of anything else...

OMG, oh yea!! They've started building next door to us. There's going to be 2 small houses between us and the other row of small houses... I hate it... It's horrible... our value just soooo went down.. They just dug the hole of Friday and it sooooooo freaking close to our house. I can't believe how close. It totally sucks... But oh well, not much we can do about it. We knew they were going to build there, just didn't know it was going to be small houses... it totally sucks. They've also started digging holes at the front of the neighborhood for houses. We can't tell if they'll be small or not though. Just have to wait and see...

Anyways, I can't think of anything else... and my freakin tongue and left bottom side of my mouth is numb... it sucks. Hopefully it'll be gone around 3-4 so I can enjoy the yummy spicey chicken supreme pizza we have for dinner tonight... Hopefully!!!

Paul was great at the dentist with me. I tell ya, if I had to go alone, I probably wouldn't go. Thank god he was there... It was great having him there, feeling his hand on my leg, and holding my hand while they shot my up with novacaine... Love that man to death!! More and more everyday!!

0 comments: