Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Braces....

Okay, So I may not be getting braces at all... but I think I most likely will. We found out that our insurance only covers 50% and a $2000 life time maximum. Well my braces (with expanders) are $4400. Yikes!!! However, there's always a way to do monthly payments...LOL!!! We could pay $133 a month for the course of my treatment (18 months). Which I don't think is bad. The only thing is, now we have to find a way to have an extra $133 a month. Which I think we can do. I'm working now, which gives us about $600-$800 a month more then we were used to. So I would think that would work. And in July the Grand Am is going to be paid off... That's an extra $500. So I think we can pull it off... lol!!! But we also want to start trying to get pregnant next month, and all the dr.s bills, and baby crap costs alot of money too... So we'll see.

So now I'm getting braces on Friday, March 16 @ 2:00 pm... If I'm out of work in time. Which I should be because I have a FYE That morning at like 6. I should be home by noon.

It just sucks though because I was all ready and pumped up to get them tomorrow. I was in the right frame of mind "I can do this" and now I've just dropped. My whole attitude about having straight teeth is shitty again. I've always dreamed about having straight teeth, and as a child my parents couldn't afford braces. And it seems like we could pull it off, but I just don't know. It seems like everytime I get excited about something, and get all pumped up, something happens and it's gone just like that... I know this isn't true because a lot of really amazing, great things have happened in my life, but still... today sucks... I've always said if I could change one thing about myself body it would be my teeth... not my weight, or ass, or legs, or face... my teeth... And I feel like I'm sooo freakin close to getting that done, and then it's pulled away.

I just have to change my mindset again. The universe is trying to tell me something - Wednesday isn't the right time for me to get braces. And it wasn't pulled away from me, I just have to wait. The universe is not ready for me to get braces. Maybe I'm not as ready to get braces as I think I am... Hell I don't know!!!

The bottom line is... I need to wait another week and a half and see what happens.... If something happens in the week and a half that is negative towards me getting braces then I guess I'm not getting braces. BUT I DON'T WANNA WAIT!!! I want it done and over with.

I just have to believe that this is going to happen. I have to believe that we can afford it (because I know we can). I have to have faith that the universe will not let me down...

Time for me to go watch "The Secret" again... Definitely need to watch that movie today...

Okay, Paul's supposed to be calling me back... but he isn't... I hate it when he doesn't call me back. I know he's busy at work and whatnot, but still... take 5 minutes and call your freakin wife back... Lol... Still love him more then I did yesterday though... And yesterday I loved him tons!!! So imagine how I'll feel about him tomorrow!!!!

0 comments: