Friday, January 05, 2007

New Job!!!

Okay, I posted this on my myspave blog last night. I'm just copying and pasting it in here...

UGHHHH... I start my new job in a few hours. I have to be at carpool in about an hour and work starts at 9... I'm freaking out right now... soooo freaking nervous... I don't know any of the ppl I'm going to be working with, AND I have to ride in a car with them... I just know it's going ot be all men... smelly, icky men... UGH... I'm all nerves... Jumpy, shaky, freaking out... I'll prolly go through a whole freakin pack of smokes in the next 20 minutes... Lol....

I know this time tomorrow I'm going to be just fine, I'll be saying "see that was a peice of cake" lol... but I'm not saying that right now... I'm freaking out!!!!

Breath in through the nose, out through the mouth...

These stupid relaxation techniques aren't working!!! They usually do though... guess I'm too wound up!!!

It's all going to be okay... I know that... I keep telling myself that, and so does Paul...

I'll be okay... I'll be okay... I'll be okay...

That's my mantra for tonight...

I'll be okay... I'll be okay... I'll be okay...

WISH ME LUCK!!!

0 comments: