Thursday, January 11, 2007

Work... Work... Work...

Well, I've been working pretty much straight for a week. I like the job though... And the pay isn't bad either... Lol... I've done 3 Macy's, 2 Marshalls, a Childrens Place, a TJ Maxx, and today I did a KMart. My next pay check should be huge... Lol.. my first pay check should arrive tomorrow, but it's only for training and the first 2 Macy's. Can't wait to get my next one... It seems like all I've been doing is working... and sleeping... I'm doing okay with the morning... I just go to bed around 10 and get up at 5... this morning I had to get up at 445 cause the start time was 6... who the hell schedules a store that early... Francise that's who... Lol... She's funny though.

Nancy left... I can't believe how fucking crazy she is. Friday night Paul, Ed, Christine, Jen, and I had to go to Jen's apartment and pretty much run her out of there... She's so crazy... she refused to leave... We told her she had to... She was screaming and yelling all this crazy shit about how Jen should be going to college and not beauty school. she should be getting a degree that she can do something with... yada yada yada... And how Eric is a total loser... Oh yea, she says that Eric is irresponsible because he works two jobs and isn't spending 24/7 with Jacob or cleaning the house or cooking dinner (yada yada yada)... Someone has to pay the freakin bills... Lol...I think Eric is doing the responsible thing... I'm actually surprised he's working two jobs to pay the bills... And then she started in on Paul and I.... How
Paul was raping me... Never happened of course... The legal age in MI 17... Yada Yada Yada... How I had a fight with Jen 5 years ago... And look who has the better relationship with her now... I DO, NOT NANCY!!! Like I said... Total NUTTTT Job!!!! She also thinks EVERYONE knew that Jen was pregnant before Jens graduation when Nancy was here... NO ONE KNEW... She was screaming and yelling and once jumped up and looked like she was about to deck Ed... She jumped in front of her and yelled "Get out of his face"... And of course Nancy spewed the normal shit about how Jen doesn't love her and never has... Yada Yada Yada... we're tired of hearing it... When we finally got Nancy to leave she asked to see the baby, and Jen said "no, you've blown that". So we took her to the motel that night, and get this... after Nancy said that Jen never loves her and That Nancy won't call anymore and Jen said okay... Nancy went out and bought Jen a new car seat... Now, another thing... Nancy said she had NOOO money, but yet she sent Michelle 500 bucks, bought her own plane ticket home, and spent about 100 bucks on a car seat for Jen... All Nancy is trying to do is buy Jen's love... It's crazy...

But anyways, enough about Nancy...

Not much else has been going on since I've been work
ing... It's been pretty crazy...

Here's my GORGEOUS Grandson!!!!

Jen and Jakie are doing well. We saw him the other day... everytime we see him he's gotten so big... Lol... God he's cute..

Jen said that Jacob had the hiccups the other day for like 20 minutes and Eric was freaking out... Eric thought he was dieing and wanted to rush him to the ER... Lol... Loving, nervous father... Lol...


Anyways, I've talked enough, time for a smoke and maybe a walk... Maybe we'll walk up and get the mail... Maybe my check came... Maybe Pauls W2 came... Maybe Just Maybe!!!

I love Paul to death... He's been so sweet since I've started working, helping out with the house work, laundry, cooking, etc... it's very nice... Just a loving, caring husband I have... How freakin lucky am I?!?! I'll tell ya!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!!!

Love you Paul!!!!

0 comments: