Friday, January 05, 2007

See, It Wasn't Bad!!! Lol

Okay, So I was freaking out over nothing... Lol... As usual!!!

When I left the house to go to work last night I freaking out though... I REALLLY did not want to go. I was about to start crying, gave Paul about 40 good bye hugs (lol), and I was shaking so bad.

When I got to carpool I wasn't exactly sure what to do or who I was looking for, since the carpool was in a major parking lot. I saw one lady sitting in her car, and she looked like she was with RGIS so I tentativly aproached. Her name is Bobbie and yes, she does work with RGIS. Last night was her second night, so I carpooled to Port Huron with her, Gabrielle, Bill, and Kellie... No car full of smelly men... Lol...

Work wasn't that bad. It was a little confusing in the back room when they're trying to get everything set up, but on the floor wasn't that bad. I was in womens clothing at Macy's in Port Huron. I still can't believe my first store was a HUUGEE one... I didnt do that bad.... My first couple racks I messed up but Linda (the trainer) helped me get through them. After that it was a breeze.

My average at about 2 a.m. was 356/hr. The goal is 450/hr... I should be there in no time... Considereing average for first night is around 300... Not bad if I do say so myself... Lol...

It was hard, physical work... standing for 7 hours... I got to sit down for a few of the sweater shelves... but just a couple...

We didn't clock out until 4:10 a.m. and I didn't get home until a little after 5... Fortunatly, Paul was still home... So I got to see him this morning.. YAY!!! I hope that happens tomorrow morning too... So I went to be around 6:30 this morning... It was really weird sleeping during the day... without Paul next to me snoring.. .Lol... Some guy called at 1 looking for James... Wrong number of course... And then RGIS called at 3 and woke me up. They were confirming my schedule and stuff for the next couple of weeks, and ever gave me a some more stores... It's going to be one freaking crazy month!!!

But all in all... It's not that bad!!!

Paul wrote me the sweetest note last night, so I would see it when I got home this morning... Here's what is says:

"Mandy,
I hope you had a good day at work. It takes a lot of courage to do something you've never done before. If it's much too difficult, then it is up to you if you want to continue.
It's strange going to bed without a good night kiss!
I'll see you when you get home!
I love you!
Love,
Paul"


Isn't that sweeeett!?!?! That's my loving husband for ya... I know to most people a new job isn't a big deal... but it is to me... I have some serious anxiety problems when I'm meeting new people to doing new things with new people... But I know I can do it... I did it!!!

I love my husband to death!!!

0 comments: