Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Goal Planning... GED & Baby

I don't have to work until tonight, so I got out my goal book and was working on it...

I've decided definitly to get my GED. It's $170 and they're testing at the end of February, sometime in March, and twice in May... I talked to Paul and he told me to I should do it. We've decided that I'm going to do the March test. This weekend I want to go get some books and study up a little... It's been a while since I've had to do school work... all subjects at the same time anyways... Lol... So I definitly want to study. I'm excited about it, and a little nervous...

Paul and I also decided that I can stop taking BC in April. I think I may have mentioned this in my last entry, but oh well... I'm saying it again... lol... I'm excited!!! I have to make a dentist appointment though... not at all looking foward to that... Dentists terrify me... literally TERRIFY me!!! I know I'll be okay though. I just need to get a cleaning and make sure that everythings okay... I know I have alot of cavities... And they'll get filled in time, so we'll see... Still not looking foward to it!!!

Not much else is going on, just doing laundry, washing the sheets!! I did like 5 loads of laundry yesterday, so everything is all clean!!!!

I don't have to be at work until 6 tonight... I'll leave around 5... maybe I should leave a littler earlier with rush hour... not sure yet, I'll figue it out... I'm working at Value City at Macomb Mall tonight... It shouldnt be to bad... I hope... I have tomorrow off, but I work for Rene'. And then I work Thursday morning at a CVS in Lake Orion... and Friday I work at Seflridge... looking foward to that... It should be interesting!!!

Love my husband still... more then I did 5 years ago... We've been through so much together. We respect and support each other to no end... It's absolutly amazing!!! We have a date tomorrow night to make love... Kinda sucks that we have to plan a day... but at least we're still making love every once in a while... LOL!!!

LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM!!!!

0 comments: