Saturday, December 23, 2006

Training

Okay, so training was pretty easy. I'm elated... I can't believe I have a frikkin job... it's weird. I also go my schedule, mostly nights, but a couple of early morning things. I have to be at a K-mart at like 6 a.m.... UGH... A couple of 7 a.ms.... but mostly 6-9 p.ms... Works for me... If I calculated the hours for the stores we'll be in I should make a little over $500 for a 10 day period... How freakin awesome is that?!!? Lol... I can't believe the training was so easy. I was so nervous about it. I blew right through it and was the first person to be done and leave... It rocked. Of course I'm nervous about my first day (Jan 4). They put me in a Macy's... I kinda thought my first store would be a small one. I'm doing like 3 Macy's, a Childrens Place, K-Mart, Marshalls, and a TJ Maxx. It'll be cool. I'm looking foward to it, just hope I don't screw up. I just have to get black solid pants, and black comfy tennis shoes. They gave me my shirt yesterday. It's maroon and says RGIS on the sleeve... Sweet!!!

Oh yea, Paul's not going to Seattle, they were mistaken when they told him, he's going to Portland... The poor guy, he was so thrilled to go to the home of Starbucks, and then they yank it away from him... Lol.... He's okay though, of course...

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. It seems so weird. It's so warm outside that it doesn't even feel like Christmas time, but the traffic tells differently. It took me an hour to get from 27/Gratiot to Hall and Hayes yesterday... a drive that should have taken 20 minutes... traffic was horrific... I couldn't believe it... I hated it.

Jen won over $3000 at Bingo last night. I can't believe it, she's so thrilled, she said she's going to take Paul and I out to dinner tonight, so that's cool... So since she won all the money she's going to pay for a hotel room for Nancy AND a plane ticket back to FL... So I guess this means that Nancy is coming in... Bummer... Hope Jen has that baby before she gets here. It's nerve racking... Maybe she'll go into labor tomorrow night while we're all at Fay and Jerry's and then we'll all move the party to the labor and delivery floor of MCG... Lol.... Somehow I doubt they'll let us bring liquor!!! lol...

Jess got a Leave from the army. He's going to Elkhart. I'm trying to talk him into comming and seeing me for a day. Gloria has Monday and Tuesday off, so they can come up Monday Evening and leave Tuesday afternoon... Since we have to pick Nancy up Tuesday anyways. I would like to see my big brother. I know it's going to be a few years before I get to see him again... Love him to death, and pray he's safe over seas...

Not much else is going on, getting ready for Christmas... Wow...

I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! And a SAFE NEW YEAR!!!!!

0 comments: