Wednesday, December 20, 2006

RGIS

I got a job!! Crazy huh?!?! lol... A couple of weeks ago I filled out an online application for RGIS (inventory) and they called me on Monday and asked me to come in for an interview Tuesday. THe interview was at 9, so I had to get up at 7... UGH... I was so tired. But I made it there. It was a group interview, but I got the job. I have training on Friday at 2. So unless I TOTALLLY bomb the training, I have a job... Weird huh?!?! We'll see how it goes. It means I'm going to have to get up WAYYYYY early. She said they usually start doing stores at 6 a.m. which means I'd have to get up at like 5 depending on what store and where it is. It's still weird. I've had alot of jobs, but this is my first "real" job. I would like to work nights, but I would never see Paul, I wouldn't be able to work for Rene' and I wouldn't be able to go to my Monday night meetings. So I'm working days... early early days... Ugh...

Anyways, I'm excited and nervous about the job. It seems pretty easy tho, so I can't imagine not doing well....

Jen still hasn't had the baby yet... But Nancy's not coming!!! WOOOO FRICKIN HOOO!!!! She doesn't have anywhere to stay!!! Sounds like she shoulda saved some money... But whatever...

Not much else is going on, I don't work for Rene' tonight because she's sick. Hopefully she feels better soon.

I won't start work (other then the training) until after Jan 1st. So that's cool!

Hmmm.. I can't believe Christmas is just a few days away, it's freakin crazy. I think I know Paul got me REBA and GOLDEN GIRLS on DVD, but I don't know what else he got me. I think he got me 3 things, so we'll see what he got me on Monday... It's crazy...

Not much else is going on, I'm cleaning out the fish tank right now, doing a 25% water change. And I have to clean out the fridge, something seriously stinks... LOL...

I love my hubby.

It's our first Christmas married and in our house :). And it's my first Christmas away from Momma :( It'll be good though!!!

0 comments: