Monday, December 18, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Not much is going on.

Jen's gonna pop literally ANY day now. Her cervix is thinning, she's dialated like 1-2 cm, the babies head is dropping, and she's having "fake" contractions every 20-30 minutes. ANY DAY!!!

Jess is in Georgia I think for the services. He thinks he'll get to go see Gloria for Christmas, but he isn't sure.

Nancy is stressing Jen out... AGAIN... I don't know what the hell is wrong with this lady but she seriously needs to be locked in a mental institute for the rest of her life. The world would be a better place... Lol... She's flying up here on like the 26, and Paul has agreed to pick her up from the airport. That kinda ticked me off, because we talked and I THOUGHT had decided that we were done trying to do things for her. She's an adult and can take care of herself. So whatever, we're picking her up, but get this SHE HAS NO WHERE TO STAY. This chick has NO money, and is flying up here with no where to stay and no car to drive. It gets worse, Nancy AND Michelle are telling Jen that it's JENS responsibility to find Nancy a place to stay when she gets here. We've found a motel for her, it's like 25 bucks a nights, but she doesn't have any money. No one asked her to come, no one wants her to come, and she's coming with NO money. It makes no fucking sense to me. I know what's going to happen, or I'm atleast terrified that it's going to happen, Nancy is going to PUSH her way in Jen's apartment. Shes going to get here, start crying to Jen, and make Jen feel guilty about her not having anywhere to stay, and Jen will break down and let Nancy stay with her.... It fucking pisses me off... That women needs to save the world, and jump off a frikkin bridge.

Anyways, it's Christmas time, so on a happier note, I'm DONE with all my Christmas shopping. We sent my family (mom, granny, grandma and grandpa) Hickroy Farms. And sent my dad a Bass Pro Shop gift card. I think he'll enjoy it. I hope so. I bought the baby swing off of Renee for 25 bucks, I just worked, she didn't pay me, but gave me the swing. It's a nice swing, has a brand-spakin new motor in it. It's nice.

I can't believe Christmas is like 7 days away. Of course we're going to Fay and Jerry's for Christmas Eve. It'll be fun.

I'm a little freaked out though, this is the first Christmas I'm not with Momma... I'll be okay, but its weird.

Not sure if I've mentioned this, but Beth bought a house. The closing is Dec 27. We're going to help her paint. She's gonna move into the house when her lease is up on Jan 31. She's excited, but freaked out about the money - taxes, insurance, etc. She'll be okay. Mike's supposed to be home soon, any day now.

Anyways, today I'm just doing laundry, and cleaning the house.

We cleaned the basement. Swept and mopped. It was nasty dirty down there... UGH... Glad we got it done though. Well we're almost done. We'll finish it this weekend. We probably have 1/3 left.

Not much else is going on that I can think okay. So I'm gonna go eat some lunch, and clean the kitchen!!!

I love my husband!!!

Oh yea, Saturday was the first night Paul and I have ever gone to be without saying "I love you" or a good night kiss... I don't think I slept over an hour that night. It was bad. It was mostly a mistake. We'd had a little disagreement about his brothers and sisters (different story) and when we got home I went straight to bed. He stayed up for about 20-30 minutes. But when he came to bed he didn't kiss me or say "i love you". He said he wasn't feeling well, and he's sorry.

I love him!!!

0 comments: