Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Exhausted...

Let's see... it's been about a week since my last entry so let me catch up on everything.

We had the walk through. It wasn't that exciting. We decided not to have the egress window put in the basement. To save money and we don't want to mess with the foundation. The guy we met with suggested that we shouldn't mess with the foundation, so we won't. Lol...

I didn't have my pap because I was on my period. So she did the breast check and gave me a three month bypass. So I get pills for 3 months but have to have my pap before I run out.

Jen's getting a litlle bigger. And she got the insurance. However, to get the insurance she had to use Eric's dads income (because paul makes to much). And she can't put Eric on the birth certificate, so Eric is pissed about that. Eric says that if he can't be on the birth certificate then he doesn't want to be in the room while she gives labor. He also suggested they get married but she turned him down. So Eric told her not to come over today, so she said okay. So I guess they're fighting. I dunno....

Today was the first day back to work after a long weekend. I am so tired. And Aiden wasn't thrilled to see me at all... He got to spend 5 days with his mom and dad and then I'm back. That kid is smart, he knows that when I walk in Jessie's leaving, and he doesn't like that at all... Mostly because Jessie carries him ALL THE TIME... it's crazy... but oh well... I was peed on, spit up on twice, screamed at, cried at... it was hell on earth... Lol...

Nathan is in WA getting married and I miss talking to him. He's such a good friend and I feel like I can talk to him about anything... I can't wait for him to get back. I'm happy for him though, and I hope is wedding and honeymoon is everything him and Jenn wants. He's been able to get online a couple times, but not much... I like the short times that he's on... it's nice talking to him... and a change from my day...

We didn't do much over the long weekend... it was very relaxing. On Saturday we went to Fay and Jerry's and hung out in the pool. Beth and Bobby were there too. Then we went to Beth's house that night and hung out. On Sunday we went to Beth's again and layed around. We watched "Freedomland" it was an okay movie.... nothing special. On Monday.... hmm what'd we do?!?! Just sat around. We went up to the house and signed the papers saying we wanted to take the egress window off the house. Jen's been home early every night and we've been playing 31 with her. She likes and Paul and I like spending the time with her....

Not much else is going on... Just tired and not looking foward to tomorrow!! Lol... it's my long day... 730-630 UGH!!!

I love Paul!!!

Oh yea, we made love Sunday night and Monday. It was awesome!!! Man I love him so much. I can't imagine what I would do without him... I would go crazy... well maybe not but it wouldn't be easy. He makes me soo happy. When I hear his voice on the phone or see him walk in the door from work I just smile and smile... it's so good to see him after a day at work... or when he gets home from work.... Love him to death!!!

0 comments: