Sunday, July 23, 2006

Some good, Some not so good...

Well it's been a week since my last post so alots happened....

On Monday or Tuesday we went with Jen to look at the house becuase she wanted to see it. While we were there we saw that people had written on the walls, which isn't a big deal because they paint he walls anyways. But then in the kitchen around where the fridge is going to go somebody punched a hole in the wall... They said they'll fix it and they also said that they'll start locking up the doors when they're done at night and on the weekends.

So on Tuesday I worked, Aiden was in a pretty good mood. Same on Thursday.

On Wednesday I took Jen to her doctors appointment. She was nervous about it so I took the day off and went with her. She lied to the doctor about a couple things. She didn't tell the doctor about her abortion and didn't tell the doctor about her drug abuse. But I didn't think she would... All they did was a lot of paper work and then they took alot of blood. They said they couldn't do the ultrasound because her bladder wasn't full... So she has another appointment on Wednesday this week, maybe they'll do the ultrasound this week... I dunno tho...

On Friday we just sat at home and watched Xfiles... It was relaxing.

Yesterday we went to the zoo... It's not a very nice zoo... comparied to the Tulsa zoo. But then again, the Tulsa zoo is one of the top rated zoos in the country... Lol... Guess I've been spoiled on zoos. It was relaxing though. I took alot of pictures. I will say that scenery at the Detroit zoo is very nice.

We didn't go to Beth's because she went to Indiana to camp with Mike's family... I hope she enjoyed herself.

When we got home from the zoo yesterday i found out that SBC finally cancelled my email account... I was kinda pissed because I've lost all my contacts from messenger and my address book. I'm going to call SBC tomorrow and see if theres a way for me to get them. I wasn't happy about that... I was able to set up a Yahoo account but I'm still pissed because I don't know all my email addresses from my address book, or my contacts on Messenger... UGH!!!!

Today we went to the house... It's soooo awesome. They have the cabinets in, all the molding and trim is up, same with the doors.... It's just soooooo cool. While we were there the painting guys were there and doing the attic... It's so cool. Sorry I keep saying that but it is. I can't wait to see what they've done next week.

After we went to the house we went to Fay and Jerry's. Around 2:30 Mike showed up. It was good to see him. It took them about 10 hours to drive in from NY. It's a little odd around Elba tho because she's deaf. I feel like I'm leaving her out of the conversation.... And of course she cant talk to us either. Mike and Jessie are the only one's that know sign language. It's cool that he learned sign language just to be with her though. Jessie is good at it too, of course she learned sign language before she could talk. Jessie was in the pool the whole time practically...

Anyways, not much else is going on. Just doing some laundry, cleaned out the litter box, etc....

0 comments: