Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Stressful Life...

The title says it all... Lol...

Paul and I had a meeting with Sally to talk to her about how we should handle Jen being pregnant and her living with us in the new house. The meeting was very productive. I'll post what Sally told us, and then what we told Jen. The talk went good. And Jen agreed with everything, for now anyways.

Jen's been pretty stressed out this weekend. Nancy is giving her alot of shit. Nancy calls her like 12 times a day to make sure Jen is eating right and taking her vitamins. It's driving Jen crazy. Nancy is also pushing Jen to marry Eric... which Jen obviously does NOT want to do.

Eric has started saying that maybe the baby isn't his because she met with Scott on Friday night and they went to Big Boy or something for ice cream. For crying out loud, Scott's gf and their baby was with them... So now Eric thinks the baby is Scotts. How freaking crazy is that?!?!?! Eric is totaly irresponsibly and stupid... you can't have a real conversation with him.. unless it's about cars or something... it's weird.

Anyways, on Friday I took Jen to the health department and got her straight medicaid. So now Jen doesn't have to pay anything. Cause she really can't afford it and we sure as hell aren't paying for it. She has her frist dr.'s appointment on Wednesday and asked me to go with her, so I took the day off and am going to the dr.'s appointment with her. Hopefully we'll find out the sex of the baby...

We went to the house and all the drywall is done... it's so cool to see walls. Before you could look into the other rooms from one room and you could even see upstairs from the first floor. Now you can't. It's soooooo freaking cool. I'll post pictures. We also have half the siding. It's really cool!!!

It's been really hot here. Like in the 90's. It's crazy. I hate it. The only thing I like about it is that I can get a tan and go swimming.

Anyways, I'm all stressed out... this whole baby thing is stressing me out because I know Eric isn't going to stick around, I know Nancy is most likely going to move to MI and try to take over Jens life and that will drive her crazy, and I don't think Jen will be able to handle the baby... it's sooo stressful... And I miss Nathan!! Thank goodness he comes back tomorrow!!!!

Paul is my rock though. I love him!!!!

0 comments: