Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Jen's Pregnant...

Jen came home early today and said "Guess what I found out today? I'm pregnant." Somehow I don't believe that she just found out today. She's three months along... it doesn't make sense that she just found out today... but oh well... She had her ultra sound today, it's too early to tell the sex of the baby tho. They said she's due on Jan 5 or something like that. She's really excited about it, and we're excited for her. She's totally paying for everything herself... with Eric's help of course. Good thing we're getting a big house.

Anyways, enough on that...

I've decided that I want to be a 3rd grade teacher. At the wedding my dad told Momma that he would pay for my college, so that's cool. I'm going to look into it and see if I can get into OU with a GED, and if I can then I'll get my GED and hopefully start in the January semester. I want to start out taking one class for a while and then increase it from there. I know it'll take a while, but I still want to work and have kids, so that's cool....

Not much else is going on.... Beth turned 40 on Monday...

I have to go tomorrow for my annual pap smear... UGH!!! I am totally not looking foward to it.

We also have our first walk through tomorrow... YAY!!! I am totally looking foward to that!!!! It's so exciting... I met with the cable guy yesterday right after they layed the basement... it was really cool just to be there and see all the progress they've done... They have the roof on and the electrical in... it's sooooo coooooolllll!!!!

I got back in touch with Bethany the other day. I found her on MySpace... It's so cool to talk to her again after so long. She has a steady bf , Chad, and says that she's in love. She'll start her senior yr of college in August and is majoring in Mechanical Engineering... I knew she'd do something like that... It think it's in the her families blood or something... Lol.... Anyways, it was really good to talk to her.

Stephanie had her 16th bday party over the weekend... Of course we weren't invited, Melonies too afraid we'll bring up all the money she owes us in front of Scott... LOL!! Anyways, they got her an Audi TT. Can you believe that... Actually I'm surprised it's not a BMW or Mercedes...

Not much else going on, just working as usual...

0 comments: