Tuesday, July 25, 2006

37 DAYS!!!!!!

Yesterday while I was shopping I got a call from Sue at Amherst and we scheduled the last walk throughs and the closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The walk through is on August 22 at 9 a.m. and the final walk through is on August 29 at 9 a.m.

The closing is August 31 at 10 a.m....

I'm soooo freaking excited!!!!! We actually have a date set for the closing!!! YAY!!!!!!

I can't wait... It's so hard to believe... so freaking surreal.. Like I keep expecting to wake up from the dream... Or I keep expecting something to go wrong... like the house will burn down and they'll have to start over, or something will happen and the mortgage will fall through at the last minute... Lol... Of course I know that won't happen... But someone could burn the house down... if they do I'll hurt them tho!! lol...

I can't wait... I'm so freaking excited. I feel like a giddy kid who just got an A on her test and wants to scream it from the roof tops!! It's so amazing!!!!

0 comments: