Sunday, July 09, 2006

We have Insulation!!

We went up to the house yesterday and saw that they have the insulation up. I forgot to take the camera with us so hopefully I can get pics before they dry wall... but if not oh well... It's so cool. The attic is much cooler too. The house even sounds different with the insulation up. We're so anxious to get moved in and start our lives together. Paul and I laid in bed for over an hour last night talking about the house before we fell asleep... it's just so exciting... And very new to me. I've always lived in run down crappy rental houses or trailers. Altho the trailer that I grew up in AR wasn't that bad. However, it was also the trailer the I was brought home from the hospital when I was born... so it's old... But not too bad I guess... It's exciting to have something new and it our own. I think Jen has decided to take the attic (with the baby of course) since she sees that its not that hot up there. I really hope she does, if she doesn't I'm going to make her. Because if she doesn't then we'll hear the baby cry all night and we don't want to that. So she either takes the attic or will have to move out. Those are her choices... unless it's too hot of course. I'm not going to make her the baby live up there if it's scorching. But somehow I doubt it will be.

Anyways, Thursday wasn't too bad at work. Aiden slept alot and didn't pee or puke on me... so all in all it was good... Lol...

On Friday I cleaned... as usual. I also had to bake two cakes. One for Cierra's 14th bday dinner and one for Mike's sister Ree... She is such a pain in the ass... so annoying and over bearing. But she can also be nice and loveable too... when shes not wasted... which isn't very often. Anyways she said that I owed her a cake from LAST July for her bday... Because I brought Kelly one last year and didn't bake one for Ree so everytime I've seen her it's been hell on earth cause she wants the cake. However, this is the second one I've baked her. The first one she never got. She did call and thank me for the cake when she got it this time so that was nice...

Anyways, We went to Beth's for Cierra's 14th bday party. It wasn't much. Just Beth, Mike, Cierra, Fay, Jerry, Shena, Paul and Me. We ordered pizza. However, we were like 40 mintues late because 696 was closed from 94 to Van Dyke... which on the news it said it was only closed from 94 to Groesbeck. So we took Groesbeck to 696 but wound up taking the service drive all the way to Van Dyke before we could get on 696. And then when we did get on it was one lane till almost 75... it was horrible... Lol... But we made it there... After we left Beth's we went to the house.

Today we went to Fay and Jerry's and had lunch. Fay and I lounged in the pool for about an house. Belinda was there for a while... she's freaking crazy... not to mention strung out on drugs... She didn't remember that SHE not Tim sent us a 50 dollar check for our wedding. She said the didn't have our addresss and was going to send us another check. Before we realized what she was talking about. Unfortunalty Paul told her that she already sent us something.. I wasn't going to say anything and get extra money out of her... If she's too freakin stoned off heroin to know she sent us money let her send us more... Lol...

We went to Home Depot today and agreed on shades for the house. They're really cool... They're like shades and blinds in one. You can open the blinds part but leave the shade down... The blinds (cloth btw) are in between the shades... it's really cool... and we like them so that's even better. Paul wanted blinds, I wanted shades, and we found the perfect compormise!!!

Anyways, not much else is going on. I've been cleaning tonight. I figured I better clean out the fish tank cause when its so green you can't see the fish... that can't be good. Lol... I did the dishes, cleaned out the litter box... It was HORRIBLE.. with the dry cat food he's been drinking more water, therefore going pee more often... it was like a litter box full of amonia... Ugh.. I couldn't breathe. I also did laundry...

I'm gonna go...

We can't wait to move into our house... I HATE WAITING!!!!!

0 comments: