Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Packing, Packing, Packing...

I've been so busy packing. Our living room is full of boxes. I'm enjoying packing. It's giving me a chance to get rid of a bunch of old crap.

Only 28 days until the closing... Hehehe... I'm so excited. But I hate waiting... Lol...

Not much else is going on. We just chilled at home on the weekend. Didn't do much.

I woke up a lil depressed on Sunday and spent 2 hours in bed crying. Paul was very supportive and held me the whole time. So that was nice.

I went to Jen's dr.s appointment with her today. They did another ultrasound and a 3D ultrasound. It was so cool. I can't wait to be pregnant. The 3D ultrasound was cool, you can actually make out the babies facial features.

My hours at work are a lil different this week. I worked from 730 to 230 yesterday, and had today off. Then tomorrow I work from 730 to 1230. And I work all day Friday... Ugh...

Anyways, I'm gonna close for now... like I said, not much is going on, just been busy packing and very excited about moving!!!!

28 DAYS!!!

0 comments: