Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wedding Beauty...

The past two days Mom and I have been running around getting all our beauty stuff outta the way. Yesterday I got a pedi, nails, and my eyebrows done. And Momma go her nails and eyebrows done. I spent $70 on my stuff. Today I got my hair trimmed and permed. It looks good but isn't what I wanted. I want big CURLS.. and all I got was waves... I like it, but like I said, it's not what I wanted. So now I still have to curl my hair on Wednesday.

I can't believe the wedding is only a week away... it's crazy. Tomorrow we're going to get started on all the flowers and everything.

I feel like I'm gaining a bunch of weight. I hate it. I hope I don't gain too much and then can't fit into my dress. I was doing so good on my diet and now I'm screwing it up... It sucks... I just have to stop eating Momma's cookin... Lol...

I'm a little ticked off because Yahoo Messenger isn't working here. I don't know why, I can get to websites no problem, but the messengers (even AIM and to play Gin online) doesn't work... it's weird. We can't figure out whats wrong.

I can't wash my hair until around noon on Friday... it's going to be so icky and gross by then... I'm gonna hate it... lol... but I can't wash it for 48 hours.

I came back to the hotel room and took a bath (so I wouldn't get my hair wet) and now I'm just chillin and waiting for "Invasion" to come on. I'm looking foward to it, it hasn't been on in so long.

Anyways, there's not much else going on here....

Oh yea, I did see Jess today.. He's gained alot of weight and is growing a beard... I don't like it... And of course he caused pain... as usual!!

TTYL bye!!!

0 comments: