Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm in AR...

Well, I made it to AR. Both of my flights were on time, and Mom and Granny were there to pick me up. My luggage came out very quickly. We went to Mickey D's and ate. After that we stopped at Blackwell so I could get some Bacardi, but I 'm so tired right now I don't even want a drink.

Then I got checked into my hotel... which was a hassle because they put me in a room without wireless and I asked them to change my room, so they did. The air in this room doesn't work very well... its sooo freakin hott outside and warm in here. So Mom and Andy gace me a fan to use. If the room isnt cool by tomorrow then I'm going to have to change rooms... it sucks.

Then we went to Enterprise to rent me a car but they wouldnt give me one because I didn't have a major credit card (just my bank card) and I didn't have proof of insurance... Well of course I don't have proof of insurance... I dont have a freakin car! I was so pissed. So we went to Ford and I rented a Ford 500 for like 45 dollars a day. Not bad... and I get one free day too.

After I got the car I dropped Mom off at her house and then came back to hotel room (which was still hott) and took a shower and watched TV until 6:45. At 6:45 I left to meet Granny, Momma, and Andy at La Huertas for dinner... it was soooo yummmmmmy!!! I love that place!!!!!

When I left there I went to the new supercenter Wal-Mart here in town and bought a pillow.

Now I'm just sitting on the bed chillin... the fan has made it cooler, but I shouldn't need it. Things keep going wrong... Hotel room, car... what's next... Lol!!! Hopefully nothing else will go wrong.

It's really hot here. It was like 90 today and supposed to be the same the rest of the week... UGH!!!

I miss Paul.. I've talked to him alot though, so that helps. I miss him the most when I'm not doing anything.. of course...

We made love last night... It was GREAT!!! I can't wait to marry that man!!! I love him soo much.. Only about a week left!!

0 comments: