Sunday, April 16, 2006

9 Days!!!!

9 days until the wedding... I'm getting nervous.

On Friday we looked at some homes. We realllllly like them. It's funny because we didnt like them from the outside, but they're gorgeous on the inside. The neighborhood is a little "Pleasantvilleish" but it grows on ya... Lol... It's cute. And the nice thing is, they have a pool... it's kinda like a condo complex. They're 3-4 bdrms and they all have atleast 2 baths. It's not brick, but its concrete siding... it'd really nice.

Anyways, We just hung out at home on Friday night and watched a movie. We watched "Sound of Thunder". It's a movie based on Ray Bradbury's short story. It was pretty good.

Also on Friday, Paul had a weird eye problem.. Lol. He thought he got something in his eye and it wasn't coming out, so we went to the dr.s after looking at houses. The dr. told us that he had an unlcer in his eye. So they searched for and eye dr. that was open on Good Friday. Finally they found one. Now at this point Paul's eye had been bugging him for about 5 hours. As we're pulling into the eye dr. he says his eye doesnt hurt anymore. We went in anyways. The eye dr. didnt see anything and said it prolly broke loose, so he didnt charge us. Also the reg. dr. gave him a tetanus shot, and didnt charge us.

On Saturday, we went to Beth's. They had a BBQ and Mike's family was there.

The weather has been perfect here. Sunny and 75. Today is a little overcast and cooler... around 50 is the high.

I leave tomorrow for AR. So I've been busy packing and stuff. I"m almost done... just need to wash the jeans I wear today and pack my shampoo and conditioner... Also my B.C. pills.

Anyways, I have to go get started on the frosting for Paul's bday cake, and make Easter lunch. I'm making Cajun Chicken Pasta. That's always a fav, and doesn't take much to make... Lol...

I'll write tomorrow night and try to throuroughly record my wedding experiences in AR...

ONLY 9 DAYS!! WOO HOO!!!!

0 comments: