Friday, April 14, 2006

12 Days!!

12 day's until our wedding... Yay!! I can't wait to have it done and over with. It's so stressful. Mom just called and told me that Grandma M. has been trying to get a hold of for like 2 weeks, but I won't return her calls... well obviously she's been calling the wrong number. So first thing on Monday I'm gonna go see them... ugh... I told Momma that she had to go with me because it'll be like getting thrown to the firing squad and I aint doing that alone. Lol...

I've been really busy trying to get everything ready to leave on Monday. My flight leaves on Monday at 10:15 a.m. I have a short lay over in Chicago and arrive in Little Rock around 1:30 central time. It'll be a long day. I always get stressed when I travel... Always!!

Anyways, I thought I would have more time to do my entry but now I don't. I have to go tanning, shower, and then we're going to look at homes at 1:30. So I'll try to write more later.

0 comments: