Saturday, August 30, 2008

We're still here.

I know, I know I need to be better about posting. Sorry about that, but we are still here and everyone is doing great....

Cooper continues to get bigger day by day. I'm amazed at his growth and development. He's a baby now, no longer an infant, that's for sure.

He sat up once with very little support, it won't be long now until he is mobile. He rolls and scooches all over the living room, soon we will have to baby proof. There's a few things we'll most likely need to remove from the living room, and we definitely have to put up a few gates; the joys of owning a 3 story house with a basement. *snicker*

Because it's been so long I think I'll just post some of our latest pictures... (the second one is my all
time favorite!!)

2 comments:

hollyli said...

OMG! He's so cute! - Holls & Amelia

Yo said...

Oh, wow - he is super cute! Thanks for posting the pics! xoxo Yo!