Sunday, May 18, 2008

Old Friends...

Connecting with old friends again is wonderful. I just got done chatting with Nathan. This is the first time we've chatted since October....

Long story short, his wife doesn't like me. She made him stop talking to me in 2006 and we stopped talking for about 8 months then. I contacted him last spring and we connected again for about 7 months... Last October she found out we were chatting again and made him stop. It's been a long winter.

It sucks to lose one of your closest friends.... and not know why. He just disappeared one day. I texted, called, messaged, emailed... nothing. I was afraid that his wife had a miscarraige (she is due next week!!!) and he was so distraught that he didn't want to be social... In the back on my mind I knew all along she had "found out about us" again...

We weren't doing anything wrong... just talking on a daily basis, strictly friends. Chatting, texting, calling, etc. I'm not quite sure what she has against me. I really think she has some major insecurity issues to be so threatened by me... I'm happily married and have a baby, what do I want him for?!!? LOL And he's married with a baby on the way!

I've been trying to contact him since I had Cooper. I would text and get nothing back, I wasn't even sure he still had the same number, but I never gave up. I even called about a month ago just to leave a message, heard nothing back. I'd messaged, emailed, left comments on his picture page... everything and never heard anything.

In the past month I had been seeing him online again and was trying to talk to him, nothing... I'm pretty sure it's because he had to block my user name AGAIN. So tonight when I saw he was online I messaged him under a diff SN and there he was!!!

It truly is wonderful to connect with old friends. The pregnancy is going great, and he's going to be a daddy next week... she is being induced because of high blood pressure... poor baby. You all know how I feel about inductions. They are now living in SC getting ready to buy a house. I didn't even know they had moved! They're having a girl... Allison Lynne I believe is what he said.

I do feel guilty about talking to him though... we are sneaking around again. I don't know why she won't let him speak with me. She gets so mad and almost left him when she found out we were chatting... The first time it wasn't like we were keeping our friendship a secret from her... And she totally flipped when she heard about me... so the last time we connected we kept it a secret from her.... But of course she saw the texts on Nathan's phone and flipped again.

This time we have to be extra careful... it sucks to have to sneak around... she's making him choose between his wife and his friends and it's not fair. So we're sneaking around again... only chatting while he's at work and only a few times a week...

Major bummer - but at least I have my wonderful friend back!!! Missed him so much!!!

Coops getting fussy... outta here!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... wow... yes it's not right that she is telling him not to talk to you but she is his WIFE - please respect that and let him go. How would you feel if your husband was sneaking around like that? I would feel so hurt and betrayed. If you really want to stay friends with him try talking to her. But for the sake of their marriage - stop 'sneaking'.