Friday, May 16, 2008

Crash....

Damnit! Some idiot hit my car... or I hit him.. whatever LOL

So I was backing out of my spot. I looked out both windows, checked all my mirrors and there was no car in sight (except parked ones lol). I let off the brake and started rolling backwards, going what, 1 mph. When all of a sudden my car is being jerked and jammed and bouncing all over the place. Apparently a truck came whipping around the corner of the parking lot and I totally hit him, scratched the whole side of his truck and messed my bumper up pretty bad. He had to have been going really fast to cause the amount of damage that was done... But of course since I was the one backing up it was my fault, not his... DAMNIT!

This means our insurance will go up and we have to come up with the $500 deductible to get his truck fixed... It was a frikkin 18 year old for cryin out loud and apparently he's not a very good driver because the front of his truck is all fucked up too (and no, I didn't do that). I don't know where we are going to get the $500, guess we'll have to use the stimulus check for that and forgo paying off my braces... DAMNIT!!!!

Things just keep getting worse financially for us and I can't figure out why. I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason, so you can learn from them... Our mortgage went up so we could learn to budget better, Paul didn't tell me about paying for Jen's boards and I learned that I need to listen and communicate better, I hit a damn 18 year old and our insurance is going up and I learned what? Not to back up anymore?! To park in spots where I can only pull through... funny thing is when I parked there no one was in front of me so I thought I could pull through, while I was feeding Coop in the car a Lexus parked in front of me... ARG!!!

What can I learn from this?? Hmmmm... any thoughts on this ladies?

0 comments: