Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby Stuff 24 wks 3 days!

Everything is going good here... Baby Cooper (cause we don't like "it") seems to be doing great in there... Moving around tons. But then again, who wouldn't like it?! It's 98 degrees all the time, all you can eat buffet, and a nice comfy, squishy bed... Sounds good to me! lol

I'm starting to panic about the fact that we don't have much for the baby yet. lol... It's just my pregnant brain, but I actually said on Saturday that the states gonna take our baby away!!! lol... Of course, I've calmed down now! Paul suggested I make a list of everything we NEED for the baby and break it up into his pay periods and when we will get what. So I spent about 4 hours on Saturday making a spread sheet with everything we need and when we'll get it. lol.. I like to make lists, and work better with visual aids! lol..

So I went and bought a few baby things the other day. I got some burp cloths, recieving blankets, onesies, and no scratch mittens. I also got a couple new outfits... that gives us 7-8 outfits I think. I got a closet organizer as well, and love it, but it was stained so I had Paul return it today. He said the store only had one other one, and it was even dirtier then the on I bought. So on Saturday we'll probably go to a different Babies R Us and check it out. Otherwise I could just order it online... May even find it on ebay...hmmm

It just makes me feel better knowing we have SOMETHING! lol... I've made sure that everything we buy is things that are off our registry. I'm trying to stick to the small things, that way people still have things to buy us if they want. I don't think I'm having a baby shower, but I've told everyone we only want things off our registry (or for the baby) for Christmas.

So for now my panic is over... we'll see how long that lasts!!! LOL..

I'm still a little nervous about not getting our furniture until Febraury. We've decided to wait until Paul gets his bonus to get the furniture, since we were both denied the babies r us card. Pauls going to call and dispute his though because they said he was denied because of overdue credit, which is NOT true!! lol

I called and signed us up for CPR classes today. Wanna be safe!! And we have our hospital tour on Feb 17th. So I'm glad I got that stuff done.

I wanted to take the hypnobirthing classes but they don't have one close enough to our house. They have one that is starting Jan 3rd but it's like an hour drive... And we really don't want to drive that far, let alone in Jan and Feb, not in MI anyways. So now we're looking for another class. Thinking of maybe taking just a regular class since we've hired the doula for the relaxation techniques. I just don't want to go into this with NO preparation.

I have my next Midwife appointment on Dec 5th... Can't wait!! I love hearing the heart beat!!! It's amazing! lol... Paul always has an amazed look when he hears it too. Last time Cooper was kicking the doplar (as usual) and Paul asked what that thumping was. When she told him it was the baby kicking he was like "wow" lol... I'm going to ask the midwife if we get another ultrasound or not... I'm hoping for another chance to find out the sex! lol...

We haven't had sex in a while... maybe 3-4 weeks... I hate it!!! It's all Paul's fault!! lol... I was even thinking that since he had a long weekend last weekend I'd get some, but nope!! Nada, zilch, zero!! lol

I took Pebbles for a walk today... It was like 34 degrees outside, but we bundled up really warm. I had my long johns on and 2 long sleeve shirts, gloves, scarf, etc... It wasn't bad. And then I took a nice warm bath today.

Ugh, I just called transunion to get a copy of my credit report... that's a pain in the ass...

Well, I'm gonna go. I'm surfing ebay to see what kind of baby stuff that have. I have become addicted to ebay!!! It's great!!!

xoxoxo

Amanda!

0 comments: