Tuesday, November 20, 2007

23 weeks 2 days!! Christmas Shopping

There's a lot to say today. I don't even know where to start lol...

Pregnancy is going amazingly well. I'm feeling Coopers kicks and punches get stronger by the day. It's amazing to feel. I love it. It's just great to know that everythings going good in there and he's getting bigger. Woo hoo!!!

It seems like my belly popped out over night. I swear I'm bigger then I was yesterday... It's great tho and so far I'm not minding. I've just started putting on weight. I'm only 4-5 lbs heavier then I was when I found out I was pregnant... So that's not bad.

We have our first pre natal with the doula this Saturday. I'm so excited about this and can't wait. I love her to death!!!! She's going to help us have the most amazing birth possible. And it's going to be such a special moment for us.

I've bought a few baby outfits for Cooper... They are so cute. And all green of course lol.
We wanted to get the baby furniture on last Saturday and went to Babies R Us and applied for the credit card so we can get the furniture. Of course it came back and said that our entry was pending and it could take up to 30 days for us to get an answer. Paul applied and so did I. So we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm sure one of us will get approved and then we'll get the furniture. I'm hoping we'll even have the nursery painted and finished before we get the furniture... I think we will.

I ordered some maternity clothes online from OldNavy.com and they came today. They are so great. I love them. Got them all washed and hung up. I wanna make sure I'm pretty for the turkey on Thursday... I should be all done buying maternity clothes. I now have 4 pairs of pants (3 that are totally comfy) and like 5 shirts. So I think I'm set! lol

I can't believe Thanksgiving is in a couple days. It totally snuck up on us this year. We're going to Beth's for Thanksgiving this year. Cause they are having Mikes family over too, but much later (like 5-6). We're having ours at 1. And will prolly just hang out and eat again with Mikes family LOL!! I'm trying to figure out if we should put the tree up before we got to their place or wait until we get back. I don't know when we'll be back. I can't imagine it being later then 11-12. And that will give us plenty of time to put the tree up before bed. So I'm thinking we may just wait until we get back. hmmmmmm.... we'll see.

I'm pretty much done with our Christmas shopping... YAY!!! Done before Thanksgiving. All I have left to get is something for Uncle Glenn and Aunt Capri. I'm thinking we may just send them something from Hickory Farms. And then we're gonna get Jen a gift card from Ulta... And we'll be all done!! YAY!!! Oh yea, and we gotta figure out what to get Jacob. And Paul's gonna get me something... which he'll do Christmas Eve afternoon LOL!

So here's our Christmas list -

Paul - Jeans, shirt for work, and The Secret DVD. I also want to get him "You Staying Young" by Dr. Oz. Prolly get that on Dec 15th.
Jen - Ulta gift card.
Fay and Jerry - Money
My Dad - Pocket watch.
Carolyn - Gift basket from Bath and Body Works.
Grandma and Grandpa - Uncle Buck on DVD and a calendar.
Granny - Calendar, spoon, and angel.
Gloria - Bath and Body Works gift basket.
Trista - Ulta make up kit.
Momma - Unicorn and calendar.
Andy - Harley Davidson clock.
Uncle Glenn - Calendar and fishing sign.
Aunt Capri - ?????
Sally - Bath and Body Works gift basket.
Jesse Lee - Probably cigarettes. He can't get the kind he likes in Iraq.

I'm thinking I'm forgetting someone. But I have a written list in the dining room so I know I didn't forget buying for anyone.

For our Christmas cards this year we're going to do a picture and put it in the card. I want to do one of Mister, one of Pebbles, and then one of Paul and I. Put them all on the same card and put those in our cards this year. I can do this thro Walgreens.com... Yay!! I got Pebbles and Santa costume and she looks so cute in it. And I got Mister some reindeer antlers. Paul and I will stand in front of the Christmas tree. And I'll make sure that I'm sideways so everyone can see my belly sticking out. hehe

I put all our Christmas decorations up last week. Lol.. Paul thinks it looks like Bronners threw up in here. lol... I like it though. Can't wait to get the tree up though.. only a few more days tho!!! YAY!!!

Hmmm I know there's more...

Oh yea, Paul is redoing our side door landing. I will definitly have to post pictures when he's all done. It's looking great. He should be done by Sunday!!! He put a slate looking floor in, and is putting wooden panels on the walls. They go about 2.5 feet up and look amazing. It's great. I just wish it didn't take him so long to finish these lil projects... remember the stairs? It took him 2 months to purgo EIGHT stairs!!! I'm really pushing him to finish this project though becuase the next one is the nursery!!! YAY!!!

This time next month we're going to be getting ready to go to AR. That's just so crazy to think. Christmas isn't that far off... YAY!!! lol... I can't wait.

Well, I can't think of anything else to say.

Pregnancys going good, life is going good, everything great!! lol

love my pooky!!!

xoxox

Amanda!!

(I was feeling colorful today!!! lol)

0 comments: