Sunday, October 28, 2007

We registered on Oct. 20

On October 20 we registered at Babies R Us. It was so much fun!!! It took us like 2.5 hours but I had a blast, and Paul didn't seem to mind either. lol. He just followed me around and picked up things off the low shelves for me too look at (since I can't bend over).

I can't believe the amount of things we registered for. I think we had around 300 items and the lady that worked there said it was a small registry!

We bought a travel system!!! We got the Chicco Cortina Discovery. My one complaint that I'm going to have on it is the 5 point harness on the stroller... It's not an easy one. But I think I'll get used to it after a while, and it'll prolly "break in" as well. It took us about 10 minutes to get it out of the box and about 20 minutes to put it together... Instructions were pretty simple to see and read. Over all I LOOOOVEE it!!! Really easy to fold the stroller down and up one handed, easy to get the seat out of base and stroller and back in... It's great!! With tax it was around $300... lwhich is what you would spend buying a car seat and then a stroller...

We were going to go with Wendy Bellissimo's Honey Bee theme for the nursery (since we are going neutral cause SOMEONE wouldn't open their legs lol). But Paul saw a neutral one in the store that he really like and actually started getting excitd about it!!! When Paul gets excited about something I jump!! lol It's called Patchwork Pooh I think. I've always been a HUGE pooh fan, so this is perfect... but I was a lil sad to give up my honey bees!! But really like the pooh LOL... Oh the choices... See I had this all planned out when we thought we were going to know the sex!!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2546925

Oh, and we decided on furniture... And it's not Wendy Bellissimo like we originally thought, but we really like what we picked out. It's called the Ginger Ashford Collection by Simmons Juvenile Furniture. I just looked it up online and they dont have it... :(

Hmm let's see... what else... Oh we also registered for a Chicco Capri Stroller (umbrella stroller). Paul wanted a smaller stroller to keep in his car. It's bright red... But I figure if Paul's going to be seen with it in public okay!!! lol... I have mine and he has his! LOL..

Oh man, when they hand you that gun at the store to register... you feel this power surge go thro you!! lol.. It's great! lol

Well, I've come to terms with having a surprise... Actually Paul freaked a lil on me last weekend about not knowing the sex... I was kinda shocked!! lol.. It was cute, but I managed to calm him down!

I've got more to post but I'll do it in seperate posts cause it's so much. My next post is all about our Doula and my doctor.

Woo hoo!!! I'm 20 weeks today!! HALF WAY THERE!!!

0 comments: