Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Wanna help me in the sheets?"

Okay, so I like literally just walked in the door, and because my life is so sad and boring I just had to post what happened today at work... Okay, so I didn't just walk in the door, I went to the bathroom and changed... but I've only been home for like 10 minutes...

Anyways.

We did a SuperK today out in Bloomfield Hills, nice one too... I was working with usual people, mainly Tom and I stuck together. Well the first funny thing that was funny is that we were in HBA (health and beauty aids) doing cosmetics. Well, I was doing all the lipsticks and when I would pull them out they were stuck together by their price tags... usually two at a time. But I pulled one group out where 3 were stuck together and I told Tom (who was right next to me) "look at this" he goes "ohh a threesome, nice" lol .... And we started joking about it, and I pulled another one out that was just two, and said "look a twosome" he said "naw, the threesome is the only way to go" LOL... At this point Lauren (in the same aisle as us) says "What the hell are ya'll talking about". Tom and I started busting up laughing and he said "Well, the word threesome sure did get your attention!" lol... More laughter... it was funny! you had to be there!!

Anyways. The most funny part was....

We were in domestics, bedding, and I was all done with my aisles so I was looking for open areas and I saw Tom on a wall of sheets that were AutoScan and when he saw me he says "Wanna help me in the sheets" I started busting up laughing and said "It might be kinda fun" lol!! OMG it was so funny we laughed about that all day...

So we're at lunch in the SuperK breakroom (they served us pizza, very nice of them. Thank you!) and the table was full and Tom came in. Pete told Tom to grab a chair and bring it over and Ollie (i believe was the one) said "No, Tom has to sit on Amanda's lap." I said "Why not he already tried to get me in the sheets". Everyone started laughing and then it hit them... "wait, what is she talking about " LOL So then Tom had to tell them what he said to me earlier! lol... Of course every one picked on us, and I started blushing...

Well, then I called Paul... while I was still at the table with everyone and was talking to him. Tom said "Is that your husband? Let me talk to him"... So I handed him the phone, Tom introduced himself to Paul and of course Paul said something like "Hi Tom, I've heard all about you" (LOL). Then Tom proceeded to tell Paul that he tried to get me in the sheets earlier... Well, of course Paul didn't get what he was saying... so we all laughed about that too... So now I gotta fill Paul in when he gets home, cause I think he was like "Well, yea she helped you in the sheets, she's supposed to, it's her job to do inventory" lol... Something like that!!! So then of course everyone laughed about how Paul didn't get it... lol

I'm not sure that this is as funny if you're reading it, maybe it was one of those "You had to be there" moments, cause it was frikkin hilarious today... Tom and I had a ball today...

I like Tom a lot, he's a great guy, and a lot of fun to talk to... And since I like 'em old... hehe!!! I'm kidding I'm kidding!!! He's not that old... prolly around Paul's age! lol...

Maybe I should take him up on the offer... Again... kidding!!! Might be fun though!!!

Naw, I love Paul, even if we do have our issues. We always work it out and things get back to normal after a while!!!

Tomorrow Tom, Ollie, and I are carpooling to the store cause I don't wanna drive that far. We're meeting at the office at like 620 I think for a 7 start... Should be an interesting ride, they both like to pick on me A LOT!!! But it's fun!

0 comments: