Monday, April 16, 2007

Fingers Crosed!!!

So, we've been doing well on BDing (Baby dancing) every couple of days... however last week we didn't do so well... Went almost a week... And I most likely ovulated last week... I just hope the one day that we did BD it worked... Now the waiting game is happening... If I'm not PG then I should get AF on April 25th or 26th (our one year anniversary)! God I hope I dont get AF!!! It would be totally awesome to tell Paul that we're pregnant on our one year anniversary! How cool would that be?!!? lol So I have my fingers crossed!!! But not my leggss!! HAHA! Couldn't resist!!

I stopped looking at names, cause the list is already too long! So I'm going to stick with the names we have for now, unless I come across a totally rad name... lol

Paul's birthday was Friday... It was fun. He took half a day off, and worked from home the other half. I had to work Friday, but I was home by 1... I got him 2 books' an astrology one and a positive thinking on, AND and $20 gift card for Starbucks...(He called me at 11 and told me he was on his way to Starbucks to get a mocha... I think he likes his gift card! lol..)

When I got home from work we went to Ikea... Well, first we went to Chilis to eat (which is in front of Ikea). Damn it's a long drive there... About an hour... 94 to 696 to 275 to Ford Rd... It's crazy!! but worth the drive...

We got a bunch of pics... two for the attic, two for the living room, and one for the bedroom. We also got me a dresser...I love it, and it looks great... One of the pics is hanging above it and totally looks great!!! lol... We want to get Paul a dresser that matches it, and the bed that matches too! We already have one of the nightstands (Got it the last time we went there). We also got another night stand like the one in the bedroom, but we put it in the attic, and it looks great!!! Oh yea, and we got another cool little lamp for the attic...and a LARGE lamp (like the little one) and put it in the basement.... It looks great!! lol

On Saturday I worked (at the OU bookstore). We had Paul's Bday dinner at 5... Jen and Jacob came and so did Fay and Jerry... We ended up babysitting Saturday night and took him over to Beth's with us... He was really good, slept all night!!! Which was really good!!! lol

Yesterday we went to Fay and Jerry's, had lunch and played 31.

When we left Fay and Jerry's we went to the Dollar Tree and I got some pregnancy tests and ovulations tests (Just in case I don't get pregnant this month). If I don't get pregnant this month then I'm going to start charting... taking my BBT, checking for EWCM, and taking ovulation tests... Also I want to get some PreSeed if Aunt Flo shows her ugly head this month...

Been emailing Jess a lot... .I had him on block for a little bit without realizing it lol... Oooppps! lol.. I thought he was just busy, and that's why he hadn't emailed me... but he called me yesterday and told me he'd been emailing me... so when I checked my blocked list... there he was! lol.. So I unblocked him!!! lol

It was good hearing from him yesterday! The caller I.D. was weird though... Just "2223" lol

Gonna send him a package this weekend... Got him some body wash and a loufa sponge... and some other things...

Talked to Aunt Shirley Saturday, they're doing good. I get the feeling that Uncle Lee isn't that great... But I've always known that... hope he's gonna be okay!

Sarahs pregnant... or so she says.... I'll believe it when I see it... that girl has lied so much. I hope she's gotten her act together... She claims to.. She told Granny that her new beau is great, treats her right, works and makes good money, etc. Hope it works out for her!

Not much else is going on... Just obsessed with getting pregnant!!!

Going to see Sally tonight, haven't seen her in a while as she was on vacation in FL. Glad to know she's back... Been itching to go see her... see if I can get over this obsession... Need to relax, put my faith in God, and just let it happen... Easier said then done!! lol

0 comments: