Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!

April 26th was our one year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long, but at the same time it seems like it's been forever...

Paul and I both took the day off work. We mostly just hung out around the house. We did take Pebbles to the vet at 3.

After the vets we went to see "Vacancy". It was a very good movie, very tense. And after the movie we went out to eat in downtown Mt. Clemes at Luigis. It was good, but expensive.

All in all, we had a good anniversary, didnt do much, but it was nice.

I got Paul a new wallet, a Pink Floyd tshirt, and a framed picture of us at our wedding... the 'You may kiss the bride" picture, for his desk at work.

Paul got me two plants, and the 7th season of Golden Girls. And I consider Pebbles an anniversary gift also.

Not much else has been going on. Just tryin to get Pebbles adjusted to her new home, and the cat adjusted to her... Guess I gotta change the name of my blog.... Right now it's "The Cat, The Husband, and Me!!!"... Gotta think of something clever to change it too! lol... Pebbles is adjusting well. She still has potty accidents at night, which is why we keep her in the powder room with a puppy pad at night and while no one is home.

Been workin, workin, workin! lol

Paul got a 2% raise at work, and also is getting bonus in July I think! So that'll be nice...

I haven't gotten my period yet... I am now 4 days late, but that could be because my cycle has to become regular after getting off the pill... But the other times that I've stopped taking the pill it was right back on... so we'll see. I'm not testing positive on POAS tests. I had some cramping on Thurs (Apr. 26) and a little (very pale pink) spotting on the TP last night when I wiped. Today I thought I was going to get my period cause of the spotting and I had some cramps yesterday, but no period yet... Just some very light brown spotting... So I'm still waiting to see... it could be implantation bleeding and cramping... FINGERS CROSSED!!!

If I'm not pregnant then we're going to try Pre-Seed and I'm going to chart my temps, CM, and OPK's... So we'll see what happens!!!

Grandma McCurley is in the hospital... Now she's the Little Rock hospital with heart problems I guess.... God I hope she's going to be okay! lol

I'm gonna go for now... I bought a cute skirt today... yep i said skirt... And I want to shower and shave so I can wear it tonight... It'll be interesting to see Paul's reaction...

Oh yea... I have my first adjustment on my braces today at 430... Not looking foward to that!!! lol

I'm still in love with husband... even after being married for a year!!!

0 comments: