Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hey.

We went to the house on Tuesday and changed our tile. I thought the original we picked out would look to busy for such a large are - the foyer, laundry room, powder room, and grade door. So we picked a different one. While we were there they said that it'll be a couple more weeks before we have our first walk through. And that August 24 is the date they are "shooting for", not a definite date... That made me a lilttle upset, but that's okay, I'll live.

I've been working, of course. Today I went to Wal-Mart and Kroger and did our monthly shopping. We still have to order Jen's graduation photos, and we HAVE to get my dress cleaned and preserved this week. We're not looking foward to that, everything costs money, lots and lots of money... it sucks...

Not much else is going on. Just trying to relax and breath! lol...

I think I might go to the pool tonight while Paul goes for his walk. I would like to do some swimming, I haven't gone yet this year.

I got my new ATM card with my new name on it about a week ago. It looks so cool... Lol... I know I'm weird.

We're watching AMC right now. Greg is burried alive and someone is talking to him with a weird voice. Jeff is back in PV to tell Josh the truth. Jonathon is back to normal, but made Erin promise she won't tell Lily.

I love Paul!!!

0 comments: