Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Weekend...

Okay, so I don't exactly remember what I did on Friday... Hmmm... Lemme think... nope still don't remember... We probably sat at home and watched movies... Don't remember what movies tho... Lol...

Saturday was a fun day. We went to Beth's for Father's Day and Graduation. Jen had to work tho, so she couldn't come. We had alot of fun tho. Just sat around and talked. I brought the laptop and home books so everyone could see pictures and Fay could read the books. And Tim came. That was nice, we haven't seen him since Thanksgiving because of Shena.

After Fay, Jerry, Tim, and Cierra left Beth, Mike, Paul, and me went down to Bell Isle. It was so fun. We just sat there by the lake and talked for a while... laughed alot!! They are so much fun, and always make me laugh. Then we kinda cruised around Bell Isle for a while and then people watched. We saw one guy that has the Palace in the bed of his truck. It was totally awesome. Bet that cost him a ton.

Anyways, We asked Tim if he would/could do the cable and phone lines in our house. He said he would. We have to call him Friday so he can go see the house and see what all needs to be done. Paul also has to call Amherst and make sure that we can have Tim do it since he's not associated with the superintendent. Hopefully its not a problem, because if he does it it's only 100 bucks, if we have the other guy do it its around 350.

Paul also had to sign the mortgage papers today at Leon's. How exciting!!!

Amherst also got our commitment letter.

I got my new phone today. Tomorrow after work I'm going to go get it programmed so I can use it. I love it.. .its sooo light. Lol... I get excited over the littlest things...

Aiden was a freaking bear today. All he did was cry allllll day. It was crazy. I am so tired and worn out it's not even funny. I think he's cutting a tooth... Hopefully it's in by tomorrow because I really don't want to have to deal with that again...

I ordered for Jen's graduation photos. Hopefully they come soon.

Fay's birthday is tomorrow.

I have to go to the dr. next week for my yearly pap... Ugh... Not looking foward to that... Not looking foward to that at all. I hate those damn paps... they're so uncomfy. But I have to in order to get more pills... I'm almost out.

Not much else is going on... that I can think of anyways, I'm a little scatter brained today.

Oh yea, we made love on Sunday... It was great...

I love Paul!!!

0 comments: