Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Nancy's Gone!!!

Well this weekend wasn't so bad... considering Nancy was here... Lol

Nancy got here on Sunday. And things went pretty good. Last night when we went out to eat after Jens Graduation... Nancy thought it was soo hilarious that the waitress called Paul my dad (which it is funny and isn't the first time its happened). But after we were leaving she went up to waitress actually told her it was funny and that she agreed. Then Jen told us that Nancy thinks Genette's miscarraige was Paul's baby. First of all she had the miscarriage in like '81 so it couldn't have been Pauls.. second of all... why the hell does it matter... so what if they did have a kid together... so what if they did have a miscarraige!?!? Then Jen said Nancy asked if I was pregnant because when we were at the house I was asking about the elementary school... Of course I was asking about the school... We plan on having kids... Nancy told Jen that we shouldn't have kids and that Paul was to old... WTF?!?!? I don't see how us having kids is ANY of her fucking business... She's just fucking crazy... literally... and I'm not just saying that because she's Pauls ex... this crazy lady just lost her job (the 12th job in like 4 years... so she cant keep a job), got evicted from her apartment, and still sent Jen 400 bucks... how freakin crazy is that?!?! Then she was convicted to the mental ward in the hospital under suicide watch because she wouldn't leave her apartment when she got evicted and said she was going to kill herself when they called the cops on her crazy ass.... No wonder Paul grabbed Jen and ran for the hills 15 years ago!!! She's a fucking nut job... It just pisses me off that she thinks she knows everything and what she doesnt know she makes up... and then asks the dumbest questions..... Jen was pretty pissed off at her to for asking stuff like that and not minding her own damn business... Jen yelled at her... Go Jen!! So glad she is gone from my house!!!

Anyways, on a lighter note... Jen graduated last night. It was a good ceremony. The kids with the speeches did good... they were funny...

I told my dad we bought a house. He said that he's going to come up in Sept. and help us build a deck... we'll see if he shows or not... Lol...

We signed the final PA on Monday. All the carpet and counters and flooring is finalized... I can't wait!! It's so exciting...

Paul keeps saying that we need to get a home inspection (another 500 bucks we dont have) However Leon told him that it wasn't really necessary because the house is brand new. I'm trying to talk him out of it. First of all the house will be brand-spankin new... secondly the house is under warranty. So if something does go wrong they'll fix it... Thirdly, Leon said it wasn't necessary.

Anyways, not much else is going on, just been working and trying to avoid Nancy!!! So glad that's over...

I'm trying to get a second job. Part time of course and btwn the hours I work with Aiden. The lady (Kimberly i believe is her name) said she would call me back next week and tell me what days she needs me. If it doesn't interfere with Jessie and Todd then I'm jumping... If it does... then total bummer...

Anyways, I'm gonna go. We're watching AMC and right now it looks like theres about 10 people that are guilty of burrying Dr. Madden alive!!! It's getting good!!!


0 comments: