Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sex...

Okay, so this is a touchy subject, and not everyone that reads my blog is going to want to read this entry... just a warning... IT'S ABOUT SEX WITH PAUL.

On Tuesday night I told Paul that I thought I wanted to have sex with some one else. And I really did think I wanted too. I was tired of the same 'ole same 'ole with him, not to mention the fact that we didn't make love but once every 2-3 weeks... Our sex life and regular life had become boring. I know that is to be somewhat expected when you've been living together for 5 years and don't constantly work on keeping things new (which we never did). We were detatched, extremely detatched. Not even in our sex lives but also in our communication. Well, that's all changed... it's amazing what being honest with your husband can accomplish Lol! So I sadly told him that I wanted to have sex with some one else, that I had talked to someone online (in the Detroit area) about having sex with him, or atleast meeting him and doing oral. I was hurting, and so was Paul. I hurt him alot by telling him that. I don't regret telling him though, as it seems to have made things better.

That night when I went to bed around 1:00 a.m. I started touching him, before I knew it he was touching me too. And we ended up making love. It was great, but I didn't have an orgasm, so that made me feel even worse, like maybe I really did need to have sex with some one else.

When I woke up that morning I was thinking "We just need to spice things up". I was no longer thinking about having sex with some one else. So I spent an hour or so online (adameve.com) and picked out some toys for us. When Paul got him I ran the idea of introducing toys into our sex life, he seemed interested in it... So we ordered a few things. I won't go into details though... Lol...

After we ordered the toys we went upstairs and made love. And I did have an orgasm. It was great.

Last night I went to bed at 2:00 a.m. and started touching Paul agian, and again we made love. Paul tried this new position (again no details lol), it was awesome... It didn't allow me to have an orgasm, but it was awesome none the less. I did have an orgasm before we were done though. But he didn't cum... it was late, he was tired, and by the time I came he was soft.

So, just from mentioning that our sex life isn't the greatest, we've made love 3 times in 48 hours... I believe that's a record for us. It's amazing, I feel close to him again, it's been a while since I've felt close to him.

So when he got home from work today I gave him a blow job and made him cum. He enjoyed it... of course!

I'm really excited about our toys. I hate having to wait for them... we should have paid the extra money for express delivery Lol... But they should be here by next weekend... I hope, cause I plan on spending a few hours in bed with my husband.

I also asked Paul to sit down and make a list of all the things that he wants me to do to him, he wants to do to me, he wants to see me do to myself, and he wants to do to himself. And I would make my list of things that I want him to do to me, I want to do to him, I want to see him to do himself, and what I want to do to myself. I know his list is going to be like 3 lines long... Hand job, Blow job, and sex.... Lol... I started my list today and it's already a page long... single spaced lol...

So wish me luck!!! I'm determind to have mind-blowing, earth shattering sex with my husband. We'll see how this list thing goes... and see how it goes with the toys... I can't wait!!!!

0 comments: