Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not much has changed...

Just been relaxing. I had my pap... I start the pill on Sunday.. YAY!!! Can't wait for that.

Hmm... really not much has happened... I know I have a boring life...

Got some pumpkins... I'm gonna carve them this weekend. Can't wait to do that.. I love carving the pumpkins... and of course making the home made pies... I know, I know... very susie home maker of me.. Lol..

We're still enjoying our house.. Of course, I dont think we'll ever stop enjoying it. I love having all the Halloween decorations up. Oh yea, I bought this HUGE spider (fake of course). When I unfolded it's legs and set it on the floor it stands about 2 feet tall. Anyways, at first the cat was scared of it, then he lunged at it and was wrestling with it. Paul and I were laughing so hard... It was hilarious.

I started my period today. And I'm not on the pill so it's hell. Lots of cramps, extremely tired, back ache, head ache.. Ugh... It's so much better when I'm ont he pill.. Atleast I start the pill Sunday...

Oh man, We went to Beth's Saturday and hung out for like 12 hours. Cierra went to homecoming, she was so gorgeous... can't believe she's 14. Lol.. I know Beth was shocked when she saw her. Growin up fast. We watched the Tigers game.. We totally kicked ass!! It was so sweet. Hopefully they'll take it all the way.

Mike is going to truck driving school, so Beth is going to be left alone alot while he's working. Of course she's not happy about that. I told her we'd keep her company.

Can't think of anything else that's going on... Just wanted to check in.

0 comments: