Thursday, October 12, 2006

HEY HEY SNOW!!!

Whats up everyone?!!?

Today is the first day of the season that it's snowed... and man is it snowing!!! Of course it's not sticking, except to the garage roof, bushes, and a few trees... But it sure is gorgeous coming down!!! It's HUGE flakes... I love days like this. It's about 38 degrees outside and really windy, and of course snowing!!! And it's great to be inside a nice toasty warm house, curled up on the couch with a book, or baking an apple pie (which i'm not doing, but it's still a nice thought!!). Maybe I'll bake one tomorrow!!! I love sitting here and looking out the 3 huge picture windows and watching the huge snow flakes blowing in the wind, and lightly hitting the ground! Amazing! Absolutly Gorgeous!!!!!

Things a good here. Been busy holding the fort down... as usual!!! Man I have a great life. I have a freaking sexy, gorgeous husband, whom in the past week is willing to do alot to please me (read last post). It's great. It's made us closer, and opened the communication up alot.

We made out lists last weekend. My list was 2 pages long... of course. And Paul's list surprised me quite a bit. There were a few things on there that really shocked me, but nothing out of the ordinary, so it's all good.

Our toys came in the mail last night. They're lots of fun. Paul and I had fun with them last night. Can't wait for him to get home tonight...

Anyways, enough on that.

I can't believe it's October 12. Man that's crazy. I can't believe we've been living in our amazing house over a month. It seems like we've always been here, but we're still enjoying it tremondously. It's GREAT!!!

In about 2 weeks we'll be getting ready to go to Jesse Lee's wedding. I still can't believe he's getting married! It just blows my mind. No one ever thought he would be getting married... not in a million years. But sadly, a couple of weeks after his wedding, he's going back to Iraq. That is quite saddening. We're supposed to be celebrating his and Glorias new lives together, and he's going to be gone for the first 2 years of his marraige... Some marraige huh!?!? Not to mention that they've only met a couple times... very odd. But as long as he's happy with it... that's all that matters.

Then after the wedding my mom AND grandma are going to be here for a few days..... Shoot me now! I can barely handle one at a time for a few days, and now you're throwing both at me... UGH!!! But I still love them, and I'm excited to have them see our house, and spend some time with them. Paul's lucky, he'll be at work everyday!! They'll only be here a few days tho. Saturday night, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and they're leaving either Wednesday or Thursday morning. And Jesse Lee and Gloria are going to be here over night one night. So that'll be interesting. I'm also interested to see how Granny handles all the stairs in our house. I highly doubt that she'll go up to the third floor... But we'll see. And when she comes downstairs in the morning, she won't go back up until bed time. I just have to make sure I keep them off of my computer... There's alot of stuff on here I DON'T want them to see... Lol... if ya know what I mean!!!

I have my pap on Monday... UGH!!! But at the same time I'm looking foward to it because it means I get to go back on the pill... NO MORE CONDOMS!! YAY!!! But I am totally not looking foward to them shoving something inside of me, opening me up, and rooting around in there with a q-tip and something that looks like a bristly bottle opener!!! Lol... Nice visual huh!?!? Doesn't feel good either!!! The joys of being female! UGH!!

The snow is still coming down hard, but it's smaller snow flakes. Still gorgeous though!!! It's stuck to one side of all the trees, the roof of the garage is covered, and so are the bushes. But of course, nothing is sticking to the ground. It's starting to stop snowing, and sun is trying to come back out again.. What a weird day. It snowed earlier too, and then the sun came out, now its snowing, then the sum will come out again... I hope it's going to be like this all day... GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!

Oh yea, as of Saturday, October 7, 2006 I have been living in Michigan 5 years!!! WOW!!!

Don't think much else is going on... Just enjoying life in our amazing house with my amazing husband!!! Love you Paul!!!!


0 comments: