Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Catch Up Time!!

Okay, So I know it's been a while since my last entry. I apologize!!!

Lets see...

Jesse Lee's getting married, and being sent back to Iraq. The chic he is marrying is a little... odd I guess! She's much older then him (not that I can say anything about that Lol). The wedding is in Elkhart, IN, only 4 hours away from us. Paul is going to be the best man because Uncle Ralph can't come. The wedding was originally planned for June of 2007. But Jesse Lee has to leave for Iraq on November 19 and will be gone almost two years. So Gloria pushed the wedding up to October 28.... We all think that was totally Gloria's doing. She got really pissed when Jesse Lee told her that while he was over seas Granny is still his power of attorney.. LOL... He knows Granny will pay his bills... He's only met Gloria twice... Frankly, I think that if he doesn't trust her with his money then he shouldn't be marrying her... But Whatever! So Gloria has like 5 kids... All grown and ALL free loaders... The youngest is still in High School. This wedding should be interesting... Jesse Lee in a church!!! Give me a break... the whole thing will crumble around him... Not to mention seeing him in a tux AND getting his picture taken... WOW!!! That's alot for him to handle!!! I'm gonna love it!!!

After the wedding Momma and Granny are coming home with us for a few days. Then Jesse Lee and Gloria will drive up here to get them, spend the night, and then all drive back to AR. This shold be interesting... Having my mom AND granny in my house... And I can't smoke!!!! I'm going to die!!! Oh well, it's only a few days... I guess I'll deal! And Granny INSISTS on meeting Paul's parents... That's going to be a stressful meeting... Praying that Fay and Jerry don't mention Paul's age... But it shouldn't come up... Hopefully!!!

The Kitchen and Living room are painted... It's great having color in the house. The Living Room is "Gobi Desert". It's a light brown. And the Kitchen is "Mother Nature" it's a totally awesome green... It ROCKS!!!

Moving on...

I'm off the pill.... For now anyways. I had an appointment for a couple of weeks ago at PPH but they never scheduled my appointment and their doctor quit. If the dumb ass receptionist would have put me in the books... LIKE SHE SAID SHE DID!!... They would have called and canceled my appointment.. But instead I drove ALL the freakin way out there... I was sooo freaking pissed. So Now I have an appointment at the doctors office right up the road for October 16. So when I have my period again I'll go back on the pil... Oh well.... But we are planning to stop taking BC in April and start trying to get pregnant!!! I can't wait!!! In the mean time, practicing if TONS of fun!!!

I took Precious to the vet yesterday... He cried the whole way there and the whole way back... He got a good bill of health and has even lost half a pound!! Woo Hoo!!!

I'm still not working... UGH!! But I'm enjoying cleaning the house everyday. I have all the fall decorations set up.. It looks great... Theres spider webs everywhere! It's awesome...

I'm trying to think of what else has been going on... I know I'm forgetting stuff....

My dad's been calling alot... It's really weird. It's like Sally said, when I gave up the resentment and pretty much gave up on him, he started calling and talking to me... and trying to have a relationship... It's not much, considering he likes to talk about fishing, but atleast we're talking about something, so that's fine with me.

Jen's doing good... she sure is getting big... I'm so jealous... but everyone knows that! I'm going to throw her a shower the first Saturday in December... It'll be a blast having all her friends in my house... Lol

I miss Nathan... He said he had to retake a test that he flunked... I know he'll do great. And Jenn is going out of town so I'll have him to myself to chat with... Can't wait for that!!!

I woke Paul up at 1 a.m. last night and fucked his brains out... It was so freakin awesome!!! I definitly have to wake him up in the middle of the night more often...

Hope Jen isn't reading this... That would totally gross her out!!!

God I love that man!!! I'm so glad I married him, he just makes everything all better!!!

0 comments: