Friday, August 25, 2006

6 Days!!!

I can't freakin believe this!!! 6 Freaking days till we move into our house!!!!! Hopefully... Alots been going on with the house. We had the orientation walk through on Tuesday... that went really good, just pointed about a ton of small things... little dings in the wall etc... nothing major...

Then we had to move the Appraisal up a day because Leon said that it was cutting it a little close. That if we kept the appointment for Friday then we might not be able to do the closing on Aug 31... and we weren't about to let that happen... Lol...

Paul just called and he dropped all the papers off at Leons office for Diane.. He had to drop of 2004 and 2005 tax returns, his last 2 pay stubbs, 12 month rental history for the apartment, and a lease of the apartment... he also dropped off his retirement plan for them too. Diane was impressed with how organized everything was and said that she "Would work her magic"... let's hope she does!!!

Anyways, I'm still not working... it sucks... i've been moping around the house for the past week and a half... UGH!!!! I hope I can go back to work soon. But hopefully not until after we move into the house.

My computer quit working last Friday because the power cord wasn't working... So the computer was working, but wasn't recieving power so when the battery died my computer didnt work... Paul called Dell and told them to send us a new power cord, but they wanted to come out and put in a new mother board, because they didn't think it was the power cord. So we had to wait till Wednesday for some dude with grimy long hair that kept coughing on my laptop to change the mother board, and then it STILL didn't work... so finally they sent me a freaking power cord, so it's working now. UGH!!!

Anyways, I can't wait until we move into our house!!!!!!!

We ordered blinds from selectblinds.com and they should be coming in the next couple of weeks. I also just odered paint samples from Behr.com I ordered Mother Nature - for the kitchen, Summer Field - for the foyer, stairs, and hall, and Gobi Desert - for the living room!!! We'll try the samples and see what we think... they look cool on the computer...

Anyways, not much else is going on, so I'm gonna go... just trying to relax now that I know the closing with be on the 31st... YAY!!!

I love Paul!!!

Oh yea, forgot to say that Jen's not moving into the house with us... Her and Eric got an apartment... I give it till Halloween... She'll be moved in with us and her and Eric will be broken up... UGH!!!! I hope that doesn't happen... but it probably willl... maybe I should just be more optomistic... but this is Jen we're talking about.... Oh well...!!!

Still can't wait to move into our new house... Just Paul and me!!!! YAY!!! Husband and Wife... alone at last and it's OUR time!!!

0 comments: