Sunday, July 27, 2008

He has radar....

I wasn't going to post this here because, well, it's personal... but I figured I'd give the new mommies/mommies-to-be a small dose of reality! I wrote this last night....

Good news, after almost 7 months of non successful sex we're having wonderful sex again Focking whip

Bad news, my son has radar. Not just any ole sex radar, no that would be to easy! He has orgasm radar! wtf? hmm Roll Eyes I'm not even joking!

Without going into too much detail we got a little frisky in the car on the way home from my SIL and Cooper was passed out cold in his car seat. We came home, carried him still in the car seat into our bedroom. He slept through the clothes coming off, what little foreplay was left, and most of the sex.... until one of us got ready for an orgasm then he started screaming, not crying, screaming! So we stopped, fed him, changed his diaper, and put him back to sleep... and the proceeded with the nights festivities Focking Again he slept through the sex, but any time one of us would get within 30 seconds of having an orgasm he would start screaming again. Pull Hair Out

We've given up for now... after about 5 rounds of being on the edge and then having to stop... He is now wide awake sitting on Paul pooping Howl Duh Shrug We figure we'll stop, eat (gotta refuel Snicker), I'll pump, play with Cooper a little praying he goes back to sleep and then carry on Focking..... Fingers Crossed Good Luck praying

I've heard of kids having sex radar but I'd never heard of orgasm radar... altho I guess its not something people talk about regularly... and i kinda thought the sex radar thing was a joke... guess not! Snicker

Fingers Crossed Good Luck praying for Cooper to sleep!!! Snicker

Cooper did finally go to sleep around 12:30 a.m. and we were able to carry on with the nights festivities. Focking It was totally wonderful too!!! Haven't had sex like that since before we started TTC (when it became work).... great to have it back! I have decided to go back on the mini pill, seriously condoms are a total PITA! I think the ones we have a little small for Paul as well (yep yep, my hubby is well endowed thank you very much!). I'm so excited about last nights Focking I'm ready to Focking again! Maybe at nap time.... Snicker

1 comments:

jlmishler said...

Im sorry for the radar but how you tell the story is a hoot. I hope it gets better...maybe Ear plugs for coop? no im kidding! xoxo!