Friday, July 13, 2007

I'M PREGNANT!!!

My due date is March 16...

Since I have been charting I know exactly when we conceived... I ovulated on CD 18 ... so June 26... Our baby was concieved on June 26... Which means that our fetus is almost 3 weeks and I am 4 weeks 6 days pregnant... Doctors determine how far along you are by the first day of your last period (June 9).

We are so excited... excited doesn't even describe how we feel... It's amazing... We think it's a boy and are calling him Cooper Alexander... Yep we've named him! lol...

We just found out on Monday (4 days ago) and are way excited... I had been having some cramps so I went to the doctor and they told me that I was definitly pregnant and that the cramps were normal. And that they wanted to do a blood test... So they did... On Wednesday they called and said that my HCG levels were VERY low and that I needed to come in for another test on Thursday. I got a little nervous. And when I went in for my test on Thursday I asked the nurse why we were doing it again and she said "because my levels were low which could mean early pregnancy or a possible miscarraige...".... Well that terrified me to no end... Just the htought of having a miscarriage... I couldn't stop crying... Well today I FINALLY got a hold of the nurse she told me that my levels had gone up...and eveyrthing was okay... I WAS SOOO HAPPY!!!

My levels on Tuesday were 124 and today were 280... It as an amazing feeling when she said that my levels had gone up and everything was fine... I started crying again cause I was so happy...

That was the worse feeling in the world thinking that something was wrong... i was so terrified that I was losing the baby and all I could do was cry... Paul was great at holding me but not that great at comforting... but I was inconsolable... It was good to have him near though.

I won't be going back to that doctors office because the receptionists are total bitches... so rude and just plain mean...

I have another appointment with EastSide Clinics on July 27... .but I'm not sure if I want to keep that one either... I don't know if I want a "clinic" enviroment.... I think I want a regular doctor. I'm not sure... I have plenty of time to think about it I guess...

When I told Momma I was pregnant she was so happy.... So excited...

Granny was thrilled too...

My daddy was shocked and speechless to the point where I thought I had lost the connection... lol... but it was a good speechless... When it finally hit him, the first thing he said was "You better take good care of my grandson!!!" lol... He thinks I'm having a boy... Dr. Mozarus thinks its a boy, I think it's a boy, lol... so we'll see... Can't determine the sex of the baby until around 16 weeks... and since I'm only 4 weeks... theres still a while to wait... I hate the waiting...

Pauls parents were excited... beth was pretty speechless...

Aunt Capri is sending me her "What to Expect When Your Expecting" book... so hopefully that'll be here soon... I'm looking foward to it...

I've been soo tired, but no morning sickness yet... Boobs hurt like crazy though lol...

The cramps are far a few in between now though... but they are normal...

I haven't told work yet... not sure when I will... but I need too soon because I don't want to be lifting all that heavy stuff while pregnant... And I plan on quitting in December... I will not be there for the January rush... And I'm not sure how or when to tell them... Guess I'll figure it out soon...

0 comments: